“Experience of a Lifetime”

KODI Rafting in Colorado
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Frisco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Since 1986, KODI Rafting has provided trips on some of Colorado's most spectacular rivers. Our true roots take us back to boating the rivers of Colorado since the late 1940's! KODI Rafting is Colorado's only rafting company that is owned and operated by a third generation Colorado boating family. If it's a trip on the Arkansas, Colorado, Blue, Ten Mile Creek, or Clear Creek- KODI would love the opportunity to take you on the adventure of a lifetime. Find us at any of our convenient locations in Breckenridge, Buena Vista, Frisco, Kremmling and Idaho Springs, COLORADO!
Reviewed July 22, 2010

I was afforded the opportunity to raft with Kodi through my job. This was my first time rafting and family members who had all rafted before joined me for the trip down Brown's Canyon on the Arkansas River.
One word sums it up: AWESOME
Thanks to the safety provided by Kodi and 'the best guide of all', Rowland, everyone said it was the best rafting trip they'd experienced for a Class III trip. We were given precise instruction and Rowland kept us entertained throughout with his witty stories and factual information of the surrounding area. We bonded as a team due to his antics!
I would most definitely refer anyone to Kodi if they want to experience the best.

All reviews
"the entire staff"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 21, 2010

Reviewed July 14, 2010

We used KODI for our first ever rafting trip on the upper Coloroado River. They are professional, safe, friendly and family-oriented. The guides are experienced, informative and very friendly. They truly want you to have fun on your trip. They pointed out many interesting things on our journey including a bald eagle on his nest with a baby bald eagle, a natural hot spring that we could stop and enjoy, etc. Justin (aka "Hightower") was our guide and he was very good as were the other two (Alex and Jay). They are also very competitive on pricing. We will use them again next time. Next time we will step it up a notch to class III at Brown's Canyon on the Arkansas River. We definitely recommend KODI for rafting in Colorado.

Reviewed July 10, 2010

My family and I have rafted 3 years using KODI rafting. They have been professional, friendly, and very accommodating. I wouldn't make a Colorado trip without rafting Brown's Canyon. I haven't used any other company and I don't want to. KODI helps create lasting memories for our family. Thanks for the great pictures and great fun.