“Great family rafting trip”

KODI Rafting in Colorado
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Frisco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Since 1986, KODI Rafting has provided trips on some of Colorado's most spectacular rivers. Our true roots take us back to boating the rivers of Colorado since the late 1940's! KODI Rafting is Colorado's only rafting company that is owned and operated by a third generation Colorado boating family. If it's a trip on the Arkansas, Colorado, Blue, Ten Mile Creek, or Clear Creek- KODI would love the opportunity to take you on the adventure of a lifetime. Find us at any of our convenient locations in Breckenridge, Buena Vista, Frisco, Kremmling and Idaho Springs, COLORADO!
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was my young daughter's first rafting trip. We wanted something that would be scenic, not too scary, but with just enough whitewater to give her confidence to try bigger rapids next time. Our morning trip down the Upper Colorado with KODI was perfect. Class I & II rapids and beautiful scenery. We saw a bald eagle along the way. Our guide, Drew, was awesome....friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I would definitely take another trip with KODI in the future.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We just did the Bown's Canyon white water rafting trip with Kodi Rafting and we had a blast. Perfect for families and groups. The guides are great and well certified. This is our third trip with Kodi and I am sure we will go again. Our guide this time was Kawyn. He made the trip fun by letting us choose how adventurous we wanted to be before picking the runs. We got wet, we got a good workout and we had a great time. Oh, and if you like echo friendly, we even packed out a sattelite dish we found on the shore while stopping for lunch. We bent it up and packed it in the cooler. These folks take it seriously when it comes to the river and the environment.

There is a lot that has to happen to make a float trip safe and fun. The folks at Kodi rafting do a fantastic job and that is why they get top rating from me. Whether this is your first white water rafting trip or a return visit, Kodi has what you are looking for.

1  Thank Dave_T171
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great river fun! Guides were very informative. Bring sunscreen & water bottles! If you want casual fun & some rapids go class 2-3. If you want serious rapids & more work, then 3-4. Good luck!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We had three families with young children (ages 7-11) go on the Browns Canyon trip. It could not have been better. The guides were so fun and great with the kids. It was obvious that our safety was their main concern, but they wanted us to get the most out of our experience. I can't say enough about their kindness and fun, friendly attitudes. If we are ever in the area again, we will definitely go back and I will recommend KODI rafting to everyone. (Shout out to Shane and Boston.)

1  Thank OkMom
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I actually bid on a gift certificate at a benefit and luckily "won" this trip. A half day trip for two down the NUMBERS. My best friend and I drove 2.5 hours to get there and I must say it was such a blast. Justin is a funny guy, full of zest, and one hell of a guide manuvering us through the technical aspects of the river. It was a great quick trip and well worth the drive. I am looking foward to going again with this company..........they were awesome.......so head on out to the white water......it is OUTSTANDING.