“Great winter retreat”
other traveler has booked this property
Do some trout fishing in Ten Mile Creek located just outside your back door
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Do some trout fishing in Ten Mile Creek located just outside your back door
Enjoy the wood burning fire place  and large tv.
Fully equipped kitchen for your needs.
Enjoy the mountain views as you eat your meals.
Master bedroom with a king sized bed.
Second bedroom with a queen size bed.
Captain bunk beds with a twin bed on top and a double bed on the bottom.
Private deck with a grill.
Parking Permit Plus Garage Access Available
Drive just a few miles to six of Colorados World Class Ski Resorts
Common are fitness center.
Common area.
Common area hot tub provided.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ric J
Miami, Florida
“Great winter retreat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

This is a very cool condo for a lot of reasons. The most important reason is the location, which is ridiculously handy if you are a skier. As stated, you can access any of the many resorts in the area with extreme ease. Next, even though you are close to main street Frisco you get the feeling that you are out in the wilderness because of the location of the unit. Once you enter the condo you are greeted by incredible views of snow covered trees from the many windows in the living and dining areas. Directly out back is like an open meadow with many trees making it difficult to see any other buildings which makes it feel like you are away from it all. However, it is just a short walk to restaurants, pubs, shops and even a brewery. It is also just a short drive to the grocery store or Walmart for the essentials. The kitchen has all you need to do your cooking at home and a gas grille out back for a nice winter bar-b-que. The unit itself is very attractive and roomy and has a wood burning fireplace, a nice TV and a good performing wifi. The parking is handy and you even have a garage to keep your car out of the elements. We had four adults, myself, the wife and two boys in their early twenties and we had plenty of room and comfort. We loved the place and could have stayed forever. If I had to come up with a negative it would be that we had to furnish our own firewood and the bedding in the second room was not very comfortable for adults. The sleeper sofa wasn't any better so one of the boys chose to sleep on the futon which is in a den like room off the dining room. All was good though. Lastly, Colorado Rocky Mountain Resorts who handled the rental of this unit was extremely nice and accommodating. Samantha who helped us, went out of her way to make things work out perfect. Since I took time to decide on this unit it was no longer available for the dates I needed when I finally decided so she contacted the people who rented it and was able to switch them to another unit and open this one for us. She also provided a couple bundles of firewood for us because she knew I was disappointed, which I thought was very nice. So my hats off to Samantha and Colorado Rocky Mountain Resorts and I will definitely check in with them next year to see whats available. Don't be misled by the 4 stars because this is a great unit that I didn't want to review because it is a hidden gem that we found and I would love to stay there again. I have written a few reviews and I am saving the 5th star for a place that is absolutely over the top. I would highly recommend this unit and I felt it was priced right as well.

4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Location, size and appeal
Liked least: Not having firewood, secondary bedding
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Feb 11, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review Ric! You described this condo perfectly; from the perfect location, to the great kitchen, down to all of the awesome amenities that are included with this condo. We apologize for the discomfort you experienced in the second bedroom, we will be sure to go in and evaluate that right away. Please contact us the next time you plan on visiting the Rocky Mountains so we can reserve you the perfect condo!
CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
OUTravele...
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“The perfect place to stay while visiting the Rockies!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

This is a great condo. My wife and I have stayed here alone and with our three children (10,10,12) and it couldn't have been better. It is very clean and well maintained. Ten mile creek is right in your back yard. It is very quiet and peaceful. It is close to everything (Breckenridge, Copper, Keystone, Vail). Frisco is the best place to stay. It is really a beautiful small town with the small town charm. We walk to main street from the condo. We have been here twice, both times in the summer, and it has all the amenities of home. Even in the summer, we use the great fireplace in the evenings to snuggle up and enjoy our time together. The views when you step out of the condo are fantastic. It will sleep seven comfortably with a king, bunk beds, futon and pull out sofa bed.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The location
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012 for a stay in December 2011
5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing