“Great but limited buffet lunch”
Review of Himalayan Cuisine

Himalayan Cuisine
Ranked #44 of 61 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come and try our authentic Indian/Nepalese cuisine and our excellent wine list and exotic beers that compliment the complex flavors and aromas of the Indian/Nepalese cuisine at Himalayan Cuisine. Conveniently located on the 409 Main Street. Our casual interior creates a variety of spaces, allowing us to create an intimate dining experience for two, or more. As well as for larger groups, with over 30 seats in both secluded and open areas. We're sure to find the right table for you. Lunch Buffet We offer an extensive daily lunch buffet reasonable price. Our selection of buffet items include a combination of Chicken, Meat, Vegetables, Curries, fresh Naan, Rice, Condiments, and Dessert. Some items change daily.
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I like the food but my wife who is an expert says it is mediocre with no variety.. Pricewise a great deal,

1  Thank breckandy

Reviewed July 27, 2011

We arrived at 9:25 PM on an evening when the restaurant was supposed to close at 9:30. They invited us in and we enjoyed a relaxing meal while never feeling rushed. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. We frequent several Indain restaurants in Denver and thought the Himalayan Cuisine Indian Restaurant was great.

I had the Sequwa ($13.95). This is a spiced spring chicken that is roasted and served with masala sauce. I would recommend this dish. My wife had lamb vindaloo ($13.95). She enjoyed the meal and would order it again. We shared both dishes and thought the food was excellent.

I enjoyed an Indian beer which tased like a good domestic beer. Since I brew my own beer, I would rate the beer as good. My wife had a glass of pinot red wine and enjoyed the beverage as well. The whole experience was enjoyable and the food was great.

The waiter mentioned they have an afternoon Buffet for $7.95

2  Thank Executive_in_Jeans
Reviewed July 9, 2011

From previous reviews we were expecting something far better. The seating was fast, the service slow, and the food only average. We expected more for the $$$ we spent.

Reviewed March 5, 2011

We have visited twice this week and will plan on coming again before heading home. Friendly, helpful staff. Distinct flavors in every dish, great quality, generous portions, reasonable prices, good choices with beer, wines, teas and specialty drinks. This place is the best and I wish we had something as good at home!

1  Thank CE151CT
Reviewed March 30, 2010

The hotel recommended Himalayn Cuisine in Frisco Colorado. I love Indian food so we went there for dinner. We came out eating too much because it was so good. The service was excellent and the food great! I had the egg plant dish with rice. We also got garlic naan bread.

The atmosphere was not stylish but it is typical of most Indian restaurants.

2  Thank streck2