All reviews fire pit happy hour block off main street wine and cheese made to order breakfast bed and breakfast game room hot tub summit county breakfast was delicious copper mountain place to stay nice treat crackers other guests each morning common areas
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My mother and sister flew in from TN to celebrate my birthday with me. I am a Colorado local from the Ft. Collins area. The manager, Patrick was very hospitable and helpful to us! The food was excellent. The coffee is roasted on sight and we enjoyed a Vietnamese coffee. We rented complimentary bikes and rode around town. We also enjoyed the hot tub outside. The grounds are beautiful. I got a massage from Skyler and I HIGHLY recommend getting one from her. She knows what she is doing! It was a wonderful time and I will be going back again!

Date of stay: September 2019
Camper784196, Manager at Frisco Inn on Galena, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much. We certainly enjoyed having you stay with us and it was our pleasure making you feel special. We eagerly await your return.
Patrick

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed at the Frisco Inn on Galena twice now and have had wonderful experiences both times. The Inn is located one block off Main St and includes a great Happy Hour with wine and snacks complimentary and an outstanding made to order breakfast included in the rate. The staff are wonderful and very accomodating and we could not be more pleased. Will definitely return

Room tip: A couple of the rooms have private patios/porches - very nice!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stopped in Frisco for the night on our why to Palisade for the wine festival and stayed here. The staff was absolutely wonderful, so friendly and so accommodating. It was such a nice treat to get there and have a complimentary happy hour with wine and cheese and then to top it off with a wonderful free breakfast. I definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting to be extremely comfortable and accommodated!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just stayed here for 2 nights and I really liked the Inn and Frisco in General. It's small, the town is small, and I like the laid back vibe. The Inn has a great free breakfast, with omelettes made to order, as well as the happy hour with a free glass of wine and some snacks. You can't go wrong by staying here. It also has a SPA and we took advantage and got massages, which were wonderful after a long hike.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

This was the perfect location for our girls weekend. The location was 1 block to Main Street for all of the shopping and restaurants. The breakfasts were out of this world. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. There were many things to do with movies, books, and games provided. We had a very enjoyable stay.