“Fantastic Family Fun--Summer Chuckwagon!!!”

Two Below Zero Dinner Sleigh Rides
Ranked #14 of 60 Restaurants in Frisco
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Elm Grove, Wisconsin
“Fantastic Family Fun--Summer Chuckwagon!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Excellent family fun--perfect for all ages. The Jackman Brothers are exciting, funny and all around funtastic!! The food (chicken, brisket, corn, beans and cornbread) was excellent. the pre-dinner activities(horse shoes, roping and bean bag toss) brought our family together. The Jackman Brother's show was interactive and funny!

2 Thank Beth W

San Diego, California
“Good food and very fun family atmosphere”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is a fun place to take your family. Especially with kids ages 3 - 10. But it is also fun for adults. The food is good. I loved the barbeque chicken and the brisket. Both were very tender, juicy and delicious. The biscuits are divine that they serve as an appetizer.
There are lots of fun activities to do while you wait for dinner. It is all part of the experience. There is ladder ball, corn hole, horse shoes and calf roping (on a dummy calf). Then after dinner the Jackman brothers provide a clean and fun show that is sure to have everyone laughing. I have been there twice. Both times my face is sore afterward from smiling so much. It is really great. I would recommend going here for dinner and a show if you are coming to Breckenridge with your family.

3 Thank marksY8167LB
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My family and I have gone on the winter sleigh ride multiple times! This summer chuck wagon dinner ride exceeding all of my expectations. the food was absolutely amazing and the entertainers were awesome! The Jackman brothers put on an amazing show. I couldn't quit laughing. I highly recommend this for everyone :) while you wait for your food there are games such as cornhole, ladders, horseshoes, and roping hay bales. Such a great experience!

1 Thank Kynicoleem
“Awesome Show, Great Food, Great Service, Fun!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This is our 4th consecutive summer visit to Two Below. Each time is great!!! You start with a wagon ride down to the "area." There's bean bag tosses, ladder ball, and shoes. Plus....roping lessons for kiddos using straw bales and plastic bull heads. These are taught by "Dirty Dog" and the "Sheriff," the stars of the Show. The BBQ is great. Brisket, chicken, corn, beans and bread. The Show is great! Dirty Dog and the Sheriff put on a quality Western-themed comedy show. The humor appeals to kids and adults alike. Our kids are 5 and 8, and they LOVE it. Their comedy is slapstick. They deliver it with pure passion. After the show, they'll pose for pix; they love making it great for kids. While all of this is going on, John the owner is constantly circulating to make everyone is having fun. Love seeing an owner so commited to his business. He remembers us every summer. This is a MUST DO for us every time we visit Summit County.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Tripoverme
Manhattan, Kansas
“Yee Haw! Two Below is a Knee-Slapping Good Time!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This place is great for kids and adults alike. It is nestled atop the highest hill in Frisco and you have a great view of the mountains and lake below. There are fun games to play before dinner (learn to laso, corn-hole toss, horseshoes, checkers, ladder ball, etc.) and after dinner is a very festive performance. Our group consisted of myself (23) my parents, and my grandma. Each of us enjoyed the evening, even without any kids in our group, but that being said I could tell all the kids were having a great time as well!
Not to mention the food was amazing! Probably som of the best BBQ brisket I have ever had.
I would really recommend this, from the beginning mule ride, to the final performace, you will definitely enjoy Two Below!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank kohara38877

Been to Two Below Zero Dinner Sleigh Rides? Share your experiences!