“Great service”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great service”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We had a little trouble with our youngest child riding her bike. But the guys at Rebel Sports were so great and extremely helpful. So much so that they made two trips to vail pass to help us out. When we return to Frisco in the future and our daughter is ready to ride a bike we will definitely go back to Rebel Sports.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank OkMom

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great ride!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We originally had booked our vail pass bike trip through Mountain wave in the town of Breck but had to change days do to another commitment. When unable to accommodate our switch of days, I asked the employee on the phone if he could recommend another outfitter, he straight out said "No, I can't. All others are inferior to us". REALLY!! I quickly turned to tripadvisor for the help I needed & tried Rebel sports in Frisco. Best decision ever! From the initial phone call, to the personalities of all the employees (sorry I'm not good at remembering names) that helped fit us for our bikes and the young man that drove us to the top of the pass - great customer service!! He pointed out things along the way for us to stop and see which we would have otherwise missed. Even took a family picture of us without even requesting! AND - the price was $15 pp cheaper than renting in Breck for the same trip with the option of keeping the bikes a full 24 hours. We did cruise through the town of Frisco & around parts of Lake Dillon before returning our bikes. This adventure was enjoyed by our whole family (3 boys) and one we wouldn't hesitate to do again. Thanks Rebel sports - Keep up the good work & GO STEELERS!!!!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank groover3
Fountain Hills, AZ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Very Satisfying Experience”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

During our visit to Summit County we wanted to ride bikes down from the Vail Pass but unsure of which rental place to trust for the best experience. Based on reviews read here we chose Rebel Sports on Main St in Frisco. The staff there was very friendly and didn't blink an eye when they saw we were "seasoned citizens". After choosing our bikes and being presented with helmets we were taken up to Vail Pass by a very cordial young man. Along the drive he pointed out suggested stops we might want to make on our way down, including a recommendation for a lunch stop at Copper Mountain. One of the stops he suggested took us to an amazing rock garden. Apparently this garden of various rock creatures and messages was started by a couple who celebrate their anniversary by visiting the garden and creating new creations on each visit. Had the young man not told us where to look for this along our ride we would have gone right past it.
In addition to giving us valuable tips for our ride down we also received additional suggestions on where we might want to ride our bikes when we returned to Frisco, including riding around Lake Dillon and then returning on the Ferry Taxi.
We were extremely satisfied with our Rebel Sports experience and would very much recommend their services.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Irish4ever
Longmont, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“unparalleled customer service”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Grant, the Frisco store manager, is one of the most honest and knowledgeable persons I have ever dealt with at a ski shop. He caught several mistakes made by a Denver-metro ski shop (they sold me defective used demo skis and then incorrectly mounted the bindings on a new pair of skis). He advocated for me with the ski shop to ensure that my problem was resolved and made sure that they reimbursed me for the cost of the ruined skis. I highly recommend Rebel Sports Frisco for any purchases, rentals or repairs. Thank you Grant! They also have a location at Copper Mountain that you should check out during the ski season.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank TLU F
St. Louis, MO
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Great comfort and gear on the Vail Pass with Rebel Sports”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I were interested in riding the Vail pass while in Breckenridge. We thought it would be best to go into Frisco to rent bikes as then we could come and go at our leisure from taking a van from Breckenridge down. This was the right choice to make.

We called Rebel Sports on our way from Breckenridge to Frisco and they offer tours every hour. We got to their location and it was fairly busy but organized. It was nice to have several bikes to choose from depending on your physical shape and desired ride. My husband wanted a more true sport ride and I wanted a more “comfy seat”. My bike was perfect for this 12 mile ride!

They took us up to the beginning of the pass and dropped us off. They offered to take pictures first and whisked us on our way. The ride was beautiful and we stopped at Copper Mountain for lunch.

If I ever returned to the area, I would use Rebel Sports again without searching for other companies for my outdoor needs. Good price, great gear and great service.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank island30

Been to Rebel Sports? Share your experiences!