“Good Equipment and Service -Vail Pass Bicycle Ride”
Review of Rebel Sports

Rebel Sports
Reviewed August 20, 2011

The staff at Rebel Sports (Jeff and Zack) took great care of us for our bike ride on the Vail Pass. The bikes were in great condition and of a very good quality. Suggestions and recommendations helped us have an even better bike experience. Zack pointed out places to stop along the trail which was most helpful. We enjoyed the stop at Copper Mountain, taking the Gondola to the top of the mountain for lunch. The Rock Garden along the bike route was terrific, thanks Zack for being sure we knew about it and how to locate it from the bike path. Only recommendation would be a bottle of water for the trip. We didn't bring one and should have been sure to have one but were able to pick water up at Copper Mountain. A fun day of biking and coasting the Vail Pass.

1  Thank mixaconsulting

Reviewed August 6, 2011

Everyone at Rebel was friendly & helpful. My two kids (ages 8 and 11), my husband and I rented bikes and took the shuttle up to the top of Vail Pass. We called several stores before choosing Rebel -- they were one of the more economical choices, but more importantly seemed to care about our safety and fun as a priority. They gave us tips on places to stop (and not to bother with) along the ride and just couldn't have been any nicer.

3  Thank Munkamom
Reviewed July 14, 2011

We rented bicycles and rode down Vail Pass Bike Path. Beautiful trip! I was nervous as I have not been on a bike in years, but I made the trip (14 miles mostly downhill) just fine. Kevin at Rebel was a great help in fitting me with a bike and letting me ride around to make sure I was comfortable. He also worked with those in our party with small children to make sure they were satisfied. All around it was great!

1  Thank Juby009
Reviewed August 22, 2010

We used Rebel to rent bikes and transport us to the top of Vail Pass for a 14 mile downhill ride. Great service, prices, and tour guidance by driver. $31 per person for 24 hour rental and trip to top of pass. Bike trip is phenomenal. Continue around Dillion lake for an actual ride.

1  Thank gp9LBC
Reviewed November 27, 2009

My wife and I rented bikes and helments from the owner, Kevin Kahle, in September in Frisco. He spent a lot of extra time with us, and made sure my wife had the bike that fitted her best. She enjoyed herslf so much that we rode all three rental days, including climbing and descending a mountain, and around Lake Dillon. He also explained the Summit County trail map to us, with his own infomation and advice. It was great.

2  Thank Harlanwf

Been to Rebel Sports? Share your experiences!