“Best choice for biking Vail Pass”
Review of Rebel Sports

Rebel Sports
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Everyone at Rebel was friendly & helpful. My two kids (ages 8 and 11), my husband and I rented bikes and took the shuttle up to the top of Vail Pass. We called several stores before choosing Rebel -- they were one of the more economical choices, but more importantly seemed to care about our safety and fun as a priority. They gave us tips on places to stop (and not to bother with) along the ride and just couldn't have been any nicer.

3  Thank Munkamom
There are newer reviews for Rebel Sports

Reviewed July 14, 2011

We rented bicycles and rode down Vail Pass Bike Path. Beautiful trip! I was nervous as I have not been on a bike in years, but I made the trip (14 miles mostly downhill) just fine. Kevin at Rebel was a great help in fitting me with a bike and letting me ride around to make sure I was comfortable. He also worked with those in our party with small children to make sure they were satisfied. All around it was great!

1  Thank Juby009
Reviewed August 22, 2010

We used Rebel to rent bikes and transport us to the top of Vail Pass for a 14 mile downhill ride. Great service, prices, and tour guidance by driver. $31 per person for 24 hour rental and trip to top of pass. Bike trip is phenomenal. Continue around Dillion lake for an actual ride.

1  Thank gp9LBC
Reviewed November 27, 2009

My wife and I rented bikes and helments from the owner, Kevin Kahle, in September in Frisco. He spent a lot of extra time with us, and made sure my wife had the bike that fitted her best. She enjoyed herslf so much that we rode all three rental days, including climbing and descending a mountain, and around Lake Dillon. He also explained the Summit County trail map to us, with his own infomation and advice. It was great.

2  Thank Harlanwf
Reviewed April 12, 2009

Bad experience at Rebel Sports Copper Mountain! Looks like the other store is in Frisco. There may be more (?) We were "upgraded" to better equipment ($$) and the damage waiver which isn't worth the paper it's written on. My 14 year old son's binding fell apart about 30 minutes into the morning (at the top of the mountain). Ski patrol was kind enough to give my son a taxi ride down when they saw us trudging down the mountain. I have to give kudos to Copper's Ski Patrol. They were great and they thought they had fixed the binding. They told us it was very unusal for a binding to come apart like it did.

It came apart a 2nd time on the taxi down and Rebel Sports (identified himself as the owner) tried to charge us for it! VERY rude treatment to go with the shoddy equipment. Rebel is the first rental place on the left walking into the village where American Eagle and American Flier lifts are. I spent hundreds of dollars for our first ski trip in 4 years, only got in 30 minutes of skiing. Ruined the day. :( Not even sure if I would go back to Copper Mountain - it was such a bad and outrageous experience.

5  Thank ColoradoBlonde

Been to Rebel Sports? Share your experiences!