“Big portions, good food & atmosphere”
Review of Sharky's Eatery

Sharky's Eatery
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Fraser
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

We ate here for lunch. I got the turkey club w/ o-rings. The club was delicious & was a huge portion. The rings were freshly made (rather than frozen)...they were a bit overcooked with more breading than onion, but my husband enjoyed them. We all got big portions for our meals & we'd definitely come back.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

I ordered the pulled pork sandwich, and could not eat it. It was that bad. My husband ordered the patty melt, which was very red. Too rare for his liking. I did order sweet potato fries, which were good. Two thumbs down.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

We stopped by Sharky's on the way to Winter Park skiing. We ended up having a sit down breakfast, but they also have breakfast burritos and sandwiches if you call ahead. The pancakes and breakfast sandwich were all very good. I would definitely go back to Sharky's again! Thanks Sharky's for a great breakfast to get us through most of the skiing day.

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Breakfast and the views were amazing!! Pancakes as big as the plate!! It's so pretty here!! And they serve awesome Bloody Mary's with a pickle!! This was a great little town!!

Reviewed January 5, 2018

Super busy place, packed with people and yet the service was still good! Food was frigging amazing, seriously I love the benedict's. The things these people can do with a basic egg dish is just awesome. Drinks were awesome as well, not sure who mixed the hot cocoa and schnapps, but it was on point! Probably my favorite bkfst place in the county, if I'm willing to fight the crowds. Unique building and decor as well. Overall, awesome place to eat.