“Local Fav”

Sharky's Eatery
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Fraser
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colo Spgs CO
“Local Fav”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This place serves a great breakfast. I was in the area for some hiking and biking, and stopped here twice. The restaurant was clean, food was very good, and the staff was friendly and attentive, not to mention the greetings that were shouted out....kinda fun. The breakfast is typical breakfast fare, but prepared just right - the eggs and potatoes, and the green chili...all excellent and all very reasonable. If you're in the area, be sure to stop here. The locals like it, I like it...big thumbs up.

• Visited June 2014

Loganville, Georgia
“Passing Through Frasier? Don't Pass By Sharky's!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My last review, in Sep 2012, raved about breakfast at Sharky's. We're staying in Estes Park on this trip but decided to make the loop. We've been fans of Sharky's since our first visit in the late ninties. I've still got the tye dyed t-shirt from then! Well, this time we stopped for lunch on a beautiful sunny day, so we choose outside. Mrs. had the Boomer Burger, mushrooms and swiss cheese, she only ate half so we had the rest for supper and it was delicious! I had the Turkey Chaney, grilled turkey, bacon, avocado, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion on a croissant! It was messy but boy was it good! We both had sweet potato fries and I had a Fat Tire to wash it down. The service was a little slow but the place was packed on a beautiful Sunday. The waitress was friendly and made sure my beer was delivered. Based on past experience we were expecting another great meal and Sharky's delivered!. Anytime we're in Fraiser we're coming to Sharky's!

• Visited June 2014
“Good Bloody Marys”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The place was full of locals which is usually a good sign. The Bloody Mary's were good, the breakfast was good. We sat outside, the noise from the tire shop next door was a bit of a nuisance, but not enough to want to leave the sunshine

Visited June 2014
Golden, Colorado
“Great breakfast place”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

When we come to town, we always eat breakfast at Sharky's. Great food, nice staff, and reasonable prices. They also have a good kids menu. The kids love this place especially the green eggs and ham.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Joshua K
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best breakfast in town”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My search for the best breakfast in town ended with Sharky's. The food is excellent, and the service is even better. I have since been there dozens of times and I always leave happy. The waitresses know my name, remember what I usually order (breakfast burrito), and overall do a very nice job. I'm not a local, but I always feel like one here. Really good homemade pie and jam too...

• Visited May 2014