“A great place ot have breakfast, seating is limited!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Sharky's Eatery
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Fraser
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“A great place ot have breakfast, seating is limited!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

We happened upon this cute little diner in Fraser, CO right on Highway 40. It's an a-frame building that has been refurbished so there is a lot of character! Our meals were cooked to order and everything we ate was spectacular. The tables are a bit tight and there are not a lot of them so make sure you get there early (or a little late). The service was very good; the people friendly. Highly recommend eating there. I think they are open for lunch too. Pricing was cheaper than expected for the mountains (in season).

• Visited February 2014

Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Worst service & hair in food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Okay so the place is small & cozy but the service is rude & unthoughtful. We ordered simple breakfast items bagel sandwich (which i found a hair on my plate), kids green eggs & ham( which didnt even come green) side of bacon- (which tasted awful & burnt). When i showed my waiter my plate - she took it with an attitude & didnt even say sorry . Really thats how you treat your customers- all she said in a snippy tone - so you dont want anything else right. Seriously dont waist your time if you are a tourist to come here. It seems they only accept locals b/c they sure dont cater to visitors.

Gretna, Nebraska
“LOVE me some Sharky's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We love Sharky's breakfast. It is better than yummy! We love the pancakes and Bloody Mary's, too. Fuego Huevos is my go to meal. It is a small establishment, so you may have to wait -- but wait. The parking is limited, so you may have to walk a short distance. In the summer, it is wonderful to sit outside.

• Visited January 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“No sharks here...a local eatery with great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

We found Sharky's many years ago. We were awed during our first visit. A great local eatery with a great breakfast menu.
Albeit, Sharky's has changed owner several times since our first visit, the atmosphere, Colorado ski town shabby-chic, has remained the same. The food has remained great as well.
Sharky's is a small place, only open until 2 PM, the staff wants to hit the slopes, but a great place for breakfast.
If you are staying in Winter Park, drive to Frasier and have breakfast at Sharky's.....you will be back.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Feldherr
Peyton, Colorado
“Super breakfast....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Read the previous reviews and said get there early....and I can understand why...but we were lucky at going in early October about 9:45 or 10 am....and so not a problem seating then....but there is a very good reason in the season (I think that rhymes) to get there early....wife had the breakfast burrito and it was "BIG" and tasty...I had the Winter Park Omelet w/home fries and toast which was equally good...with I think homemade jam (I had strawberry) for the toast....you don't go away hungry or unhappy....super, super, super.....we'll be back when we're out that way again....I think we were the only non-locals there that morning...the locals sure know where to go and we followed! And what a great value as well. I looked over at one of the local folks who had ordered a cinnamon bun...and it took up the whole plate....wow!!! And he sure seemed to enjoy it and offered some to his buddy because I don't think he could finish it all....it ain't your McDonald's cinnamon bun!

• Visited October 2013