“Best pizza for miles!”

Elevation Pizza
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Fraser
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: When you order from Elevation Pizza you will "Take Your Pie To a New High"! Not only are we a high altitude pizzeria, but we use the highest quality, locally sourced ingredients, and will treat you with the highest level of customer service!
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

The Adam bomb pizza is awesome! Green chilies , cream cheese. Red sauce... Ooh la la. Althought the ranger is quite yummy too! Friendly staff. Oh and don't forget to grab a cookie for dessert!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great service, nice atmosphere, perfect PIZZA!!! The manager Joel Wenblad makes you feel right at home.

1  Thank Galura
Reviewed September 2, 2013

They had a great gluten-free crust for the three of us who can't eat gluten. Even my one daughter, who is not gluten-free, really liked it. The regular crust also was (I am told) excellent. Great sauce. I loved that they sprinkle garlic salt on the crust. Delicious! As a vegan, I also appreciated that they accommodated me - no cheese - without leaving me with a dried out crust!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had delivery brought to our condo & it was great pizza. Toppings were fresh, the pizza was huge. It was a little pricey for pizza. But atleast I didn't have to go out. :)

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Loved the sauce. Pizza had great flavor and good crust. We were greeted the moment we came in and the friendly staff gave great service.