“What a blast!”

Colorado Adventure Park
Ranked #1 of 22 things to do in Fraser
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us at the Colorado Adventure Park, Fraser's most exciting tubing hill! We have four different runs ranging from easy to most difficult, so there's something for everyone! We also have snowscoots that are mini snowmobiles for kids between the ages of 6 and 13! Perfect for kids who are craving a little more than tubing. Young kids? No problem, we have a mini sledding hill for children under the age of 3 that is free of charge! Come in or call us today for more information! We look forward to seeing you on the hill!
St. Louis, MO
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“What a blast!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Excellent experience all the way around. We read the other reviews and were concerned about service, but the safety and magic carpet transport to the top of the hill won us over. No problem checking in. The woman at the front desk couldn't have been nicer or more efficient. We never waited more than a minute in line (we were there mid day on a Wednesday) Lots of families, everyone was nice. Plenty of room for everyone. You easily get in 6 or 7 runs in an hour. We didn't see much difference in the green vs blue or black runs. Be prepared for a thrill that first run -- super speedy. Our 7 year old bounced out of tube once when on her belly after she hit a bump. She walked the rest of the way down. I was glad I was at the bottom and husband was still on top to keep the path clear until she was down. Didn't use the snack bar, nothing exciting. S'mores packages available for $3.50. Ditto other reviewers about looking for coupons. They had a coupon book sitting on the counter when we were there, saved us a few bucks.

Houston, Texas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Time - Spring Break 2013”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have tried the Coca Cola tubing hill at Winter Park, The original Fraser's, and now the Colorado Adventure Park. We went midweek of spring break in the afternoon and is was not too crowded. By comparison, Fraser's next door had a continuous line of 12-15 trying to get 'hooked' on their lift. The continuous rolling belt at CAP is much faster and appears to handle more people effectively. Staff was quiet, but courteous and we didn't experience any problems that other people have reported. My kids liked the four separated runs and it helped to isolate and spread out the tubers better than Frasers which is an open wide hill. Don't be afraid of the 'black diamond' hills. They are a little steeper with more undulations but we found them to be a more smooth rider. At first I was terrified I would fly out of the tube, but never came close. I WILL WARN PARENTS OF YOUNG KIDS!!!!!!!!!!! Get them out of the way at the bottom of the hill as quickly as possible, heavier people and chains travel faster and farther. My very first run I almost took out a 5 year old and I was being very cautious and not going down the hill too quickly after them. I am 240 lbs and that collision would not have been a pretty sight. I am not slighing Frasers as we had previously had a great time there, we just prefer the separated runs and tubing belt. Also look for coupons before you go and you can save a few bucks.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Texspike
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“SNow Much Fun for all ages!! Wear ski pants, boots & gloves!!! It's cold & wet-- so, stay dry!! Come prepared!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Sooo Fun & Safe for All Ages!!
Our 4 year old had a blast!!! We rented a double tube, but after one ride down on a blue course- he wanted his own!!
This place is on the Right Side of the 'Original Frazier Tubing Hill' ... It is Less Crowded, and seems like a steeper hill!
We printed the online $2 off- coupons before we arrived! We had a great time!!

san antonio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun for kids BUT parents beware”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Took our children to tube down the hill here. We had a 1/2 off coupon for both children but the very unfriendly worker at this location tried to over charge us. When I did simple math with him to explain his error he finally figured it out. Then when our friends arrived with the same coupon he did the wrong math again. Had the feeling he was trying to be dishonest. On the good side our children had fun tubing and the parents had fun sitting by the fire pit as we watched the kids come down the hill. This place is worth it if you have the 1/2 off coupon you can find in the coupon saver books found around town for free.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank basore1
Seattle, WA
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“SO much Fun”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went on a windy day and accidentally stopped first at the other tubing place next door where there was a 2 hour wait, no helmets, and only one sad hill.
BUT....luckily we then found Adventure Park where helmets are supplied and there are 4 levels of hills and a conveyor belt to whisk you to the top. I highly recommend the double tube to save a little money and they are fun to ride in. The mini snowmobiles looked like a hoot for the little kids; I was a little jealous. A great time if the skiing is not good one day.

Visited February 2013