“Has Gone Downhill!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Food used to be very good here, but has slipped in the past couple of years. Now the service has slipped as well--ate there recently and it was impossible to get a drink at the bar while waiting, once seated it took 10-15 minutes to get our order placed and our waters were always empty. Don't think I will be going back which is unfortunate as I've always dined here in the past while in town visiting.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had dinner at the Azteca in Fraser in June 2013. It was a Saturday and they were pretty busy, but we were seated right away. Service was very friendly and helpful. The large menu offers options ranging from Pacific Coast (Baja) dishes to the typical Tex-Mex familiar to most Americans. I had the Chile Verde Pork and my wife tried the Crazy Donkey Burrito. Both were excellent. Good salsa and decent choice of Mexican beer.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Solid tex-mex, as other reviewers have noted, is a great description. You know exactly what you are getting here, even if it isn't gourmet. My husband had the fajitas and I had the tostadas. Delicious meal for a very reasonable price-especially considering the area. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My hubby and I dined here on Feb 14, 2013 and I must say that the food is excellent! They're comparable or even better than some of the mexican restaurants I've been to in the Southwest. Their chips, slaw and salsa are very good I couldn't have enough. I ordered some sirloin steak and my husband had skirt steak. Surprisingly enough, his steak is more tender than mine. I'd definitely order the fajita with skirt steak next time. We will definitely go back. You should go, too!

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Good meal and great value! Large menu, something for everyone. Busy place during ski season ! We would definitely go back.