“Awesome dinner!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awesome dinner!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My hubby and I dined here on Feb 14, 2013 and I must say that the food is excellent! They're comparable or even better than some of the mexican restaurants I've been to in the Southwest. Their chips, slaw and salsa are very good I couldn't have enough. I ordered some sirloin steak and my husband had skirt steak. Surprisingly enough, his steak is more tender than mine. I'd definitely order the fajita with skirt steak next time. We will definitely go back. You should go, too!

• Visited February 2013

Upstate NY
“Good meal!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Good meal and great value! Large menu, something for everyone. Busy place during ski season ! We would definitely go back.

O'Fallon, MO
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Large menu - lots of choices. Even had healthy Items to choose from. Cadillac margaritas were mixed well. Very reasonable prices. Good service.

Visited February 2013
Fraser, Colorado
“Keep coming back again and again”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I love the chicken tortilla soup and the tacos mexicali- yum my favorite two items on the menu. My husband always gets the burritos. The salsa is the best! The food has always been good and we are here almost every weekend. We call it 5 star Mexican!

• Visited January 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Authentic, High Quality Mexian Food”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Tortilla Soup was excellent: you could taste all the fresh ingredients. I also highly recommend the Camarones Ensenada.

Visited January 2013