“Consistently Great Food”

Dragon King Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Fountain
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We've been going to the Dragon King since it opened and have never had a bad meal. Great menu choice and delicious food. Staff friendly and they know us well. Lunches are good value. LOVE this place.

1  Thank Adrienne P

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Have ate at this place 5 times with my family and since our second visit they began treating us as if we had dined there for years. We don't always have the time to eat in so have ordered take out several times. I have never experienced a bad meal.

1  Thank ScherryP
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I get carry out from here at least once a month and it is always excellent. I especially like the sesame chicken.

3  Thank Pressey
Reviewed September 25, 2013

PROS: Decor and lighting in the restaurant is quite pleasant. Great food.

CONS: The staff is rude. They don't smile at or greet you when you come in. This time a small child was sitting on the pick up counter while her mother answered the phone and took orders. When the mother went to move the kid she (the kid) stood up on the counter and struggled in her mother's arms. Yikes! I went to pay my bill (it was carry out) the hostess looked at the tip line and didn't say thank you or anything. Terrible music that is usually too loud.