“What you want when you want it!”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #29 of 56 Restaurants in Fountain
Cuisines: American
Fountain, Colorado
“What you want when you want it!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My wife and I went to Denny's restaurant one evening recently. She felt like having breakfast. Since they serve breakfast anytime, she was able to get exactly what she wanted and even gave her compliments to the chef. I on the other hand had a desire for a nice steak dinner with red potatoes and petite sweet corn on the side. The steak came medium-well just like I ordered. I washed it down with a nice strawberry lemonade. We both got to have what we wanted when we wanted it! The service was great and very friendly. I highly recommend the Denny's Restaurant in Fountain.

• Visited July 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Went downhill quick”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We had high hopes for the new Denny's in Fountain Colorado. Those hopes were dashed quickly! Last Sunday, we went in for breakfast/lunch and after sitting there unacknowledged for 10 minutes, I asked if we should get up and go somewhere else. About that time, here comes our waitress, reeking of cigarette smoke. My first thought, was "well I guess her cigarette was more important than her job." From there if went from bad to worse. I ordered scrambled eggs, something simple you would think. Not only did our order take forever, but when it come, my plain eggs were mixed with omelet material. Other people were around us complaining too. I wondered where the Manager was? Then the waitress at the station next to us kept yelling back to the kitchen that she was not taking anymore tables. At which point I wanted to stand up and yell, "what part of not she does not want anymore tables do you not understand, everyone already knows she does not want to take anymore!."

I really had high hopes for this Denny's, as they did a really nice decor job, but I guess you can't just cover up all the other issues with a nice bar area. I really hope they read this and do something about the wait/cooking and management staff.

• Visited May 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“The flys oh my”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My oat meal had two flay in it , one dead one climbing out , will I didn't have to pay for the oat meal, and they give me 20per cent off

Visited August 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Denny's, Fountain, CO”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a new Denny's with upgraded decor and a full bar. Food was really good (as usual) even though it is standard Denny's fare. Service was excellent. The real difference is that the decor makes this Denny's feel like a much higher class restaurant than many other Denny's.

• Visited June 2013