“Great hotel and staff”

Hampton Inn Fort Morgan
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Fort Morgan
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The hotel is new! The employees where great to deal with and very helpful for my stay. If I'm in the area I will defiantly stay here again. There is a couple fast food restaurants nearby, I didn't see any non fast food places within walking distance. It is easy to get to from I-76

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Connie E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Morgan, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your feedback as it gives us an idea
on how we are serving our guests. We take pride in the fact that you enjoyed your stay.
It is our hope that you will return to stay with us again as, "we love having you here".

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I am in the hospitality business and I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel was clean, new, good parking and comfortable. it helped that most of my group stayed in the same hotel. It was very convenient to my meetings. You do get what you pay for so the nightly rate was worth the quality of the hotel and service. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Connie E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Morgan, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thanks so much for such a glowing review. We loved having you here!
We know that you do have many choices in the hospitality world and since
you are familiar with the business, you realize the that it is important to make
a good impression the first time. We hope that we have met and or exceeded
your expectaions. Our team takes pride in their work and when
they are recognized in such a good way they will strive to continue to so .
Please return to stay again , we would love to see you in the future.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This hotel was so nice! The rooms were beautiful, the breakfast better than expected and the beds very comfortable. The only down side is the smell outside which can drift into just the lobby - I think it was the sugar beet plant?? Smelled really bad at times!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team takes great pride in their
work and it is very rewarding to know that we are doing things to the customers
satisfation. We are so pleased that you choose us, and that you were happy
with our property.
As for the smell, well as you know that sugar plant is the culprit. We try to use
products to help neutralize the odor however, it is a very strong, stuborn smell.
Again thanks for an awesome review and we hope that you will come stay with
us again, as" we love having you here."
Looking forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Hotel is very nice and clean. Very nice pool area and fitness room. Definitely would recommend staying there if in town for a night. A little pricey at $129 a night, but probably worth it compared to the other hotels in the area charged only a little bit less per night. Breakfast was not good at all. Take you family somewhere for breakfast if you're interested in something good.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
commfan_1, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Morgan, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn to stay. It pleases us very much that you enjoyed
your stay. As any hotel we strive to give 100% satisfaction. When people such as your self respond to our surveys and tell us how we are doing , it is then that we can find our strengths and weaknesses. Thanks again for such a great review. We hope that you will choose to
return to stay again. "We love having you here!"
Best regards

Reviewed March 20, 2014

The staff and management is very helpful and professional. I do not have time to go into detail right now. So I think making us write a minimum of 200 characters will prevent many from actually taking this survey. This should be optional not required. So I will just ramble here and waste your time as you have wasted mine. I think this is an excellent hotel and I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
commfan_1, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Morgan, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Thank you Michael , for your response. I am sorry that we wasted your time. However, I am very pleased that you did take the time.We learn so much about our guests and what we need to improve on thru these surveys. Therefore, we can improve your quality of stay. The part that pleased me the most about your response....we must be doing okay. So now that I do not waste your time again, I thank you and hope to see you at our hotel again.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Real good. Safe good parking real nice other food around highway close. Nice pool and workout room. Nice colors in rooms. Nice soaps. New rooms real quite. I would stay were again and tell others to stay

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
commfan_1, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Morgan, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing our Hampton Inn. It is so very gratifying to
know that you were pleased with your stay. We constantly strive to give complete
customer satisfaction. Thanks for taking the time to respond and give us such a
great review.
We would love to have you come back and stay in the future.

Best regards,
general manager
Fort Morgan Hampton

Reviewed January 29, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for her volleyball tournament with the rest of her team and we were very pleased with the accommodations. The girls loved the pool and hot tub, and I love the comfort of the room. The morning breakfast was good and there was plenty of space to sit down.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
commfan_1, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Morgan, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing our Hampton Inn . We know you have different choices of where you can stay and we are very happy that you choose us. We are also very happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. Our team strives to do the best they can to satisfy our guests and it is always nice to know that we are getting the job done. We take pride in a job well done.
Thanks so much for giving us a good review.
Please return to stay with us again as we "love having you here."
Best regards

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brush
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
#4 of 8 in Fort Morgan

Been to Hampton Inn Fort Morgan? Share your experiences!