Comfort Inn
Clarion Inn Fort Morgan(Fort Morgan)(Great Value!)
$139
ClarionHotels
Best Western Plus Overland Inn(Fort Morgan)(Great Value!)
$119
Hampton Inn Fort Morgan(Fort Morgan)(Great Value!)
$114
Hampton.com
Rodeway Inn(Fort Morgan)(Great Value!)
$80
RodewayInn
Super 8 Ft. Morgan(Fort Morgan)
$75
$60
$71
$65
$92
$81
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsnext doorfront deskrubber duckroad noisecontinental breakfastnice pooleasy access from interstatean overnight stayplenty of hot wateryoung kidsthe young ladyno big dealonly drawbackafter a long daynext morningnice hotelnight's sleep
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Not too clean, not too dirty; beds are kind of comfortable; room is worn, but not disgusting. Rate was acceptable with a pet staying with us. We learned that "pet rooms" are often older, less comfortable due to the potential for damage. Funny thing is, your average three-year old will do far more damage to a hotel room while a parent's back is turned than will our sleeping, snoring dog.
Room was just OK, but location right off the highway is great.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Beat my expections. My room hada goodie bag in it with a personal written card. Their was a cute rubber duckie on tub. Mints on bed, Room look brand new and very clean. Breakfast is waffles, sausage, eggs and then regular continental fair. The service at the desk is great. Can't say enough about the place. Great.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I stayed at this hotel October 26 through 28 2011. I left a cell phone charger and a sweater on top of the armoire in the room. I called several times and the staff told me they would ask the housekeeper who tended the room what happened to my things. I never heard back and never received a phone call regarding a lost and found process. There should be a lost and found process. Now I have to buy another charger. This should not be!!! I am not sure how this hotel was recommended by Trip Advisor, but I demand a recount or something. Boo and Hiss!!

Room Tip: Check to make sure the hotel has a lost and found process.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Hjm R
Reviewed October 27, 2011

We only decided to stay here because we had been driving as long as we could and got to a point where we didn’t want to drive anymore. This place was close to the interstate, so we figured we would give it a try. I was encouraged by the Tripadvisor sticker on the door as we walked in. As luck would have it, they had rooms available.

Tired from driving all day, it was a real pleasant surprise to see mints on the bed and a rubber ducky in the bathtub (which you are encouraged to take home). This really won us over. I know the total cost of these items was less than $2, but it made a big impression.

I admit I was a bit concerned about being so close to the interstate. So many hotels are not known for their sound proofing, but there was never any evidence that the Interstate was just beyond the hotel parking lot.

The room was comfortable and clean and was just what these weary travelers needed. We woke the next morning refreshed and after a delightfully filling complimentary breakfast, we were back on the road home, thankful that fate had guided us to this great oasis.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I typically stay in the Fort Morgan area 2 or 3 times a year and this was my first stay at the Comfort Inn (August, 2011). Very clean and comfortable. Good free breakfast. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo