“Molcajetes anyone?”

Acapulco Bay
Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Fort Morgan
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
wisconsin
“Molcajetes anyone?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on a Sunday and they were doing a good business. They had a $10.95 lunch buffet that looked good but was more food than we wanted.
My husband enjoyed his huevos ranchero and I had a fajita salad (not authentic Mexican but it was just right). They had a lot of the standard dishes tacos, burritos, carnitas and tamales. They also had a couple of molcajetes-Mexican stone bowls filled with a variety of things served hot. It looked very good
Clean restaurant including the bathroom, prompt service. I would go again.

Nebraska
“Seems to be going downhill.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

DH and I stop here for breakfast when passing through. While the food is still good, the service was lacking, slow on the food delivery, and they definitely need to step up the cleanliness.

• Visited August 2013
Ft morgan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Are you serious??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

I ordered eggs Benedict from Acupolca Bay two days ago to for delivery. When I got my food they had forgot the ham on my eggs Benedict which is one of the main things on it! How is that possible?? The I called to tell them and they said "what do you want us to do bring you some ham?" I was not pleased at all. As well as my girlfriends food had a gross orange that looked rotten on it, if you put something like that on your food to try and be gourmet, then get your act together and actually try and me the requirements for being halfway gourmet at least. This restaurant is a joke and needs a better staff. Honestly I thought they were kidding and it was a big joke when they gave me my food and how there service was. Then it set into reality that this was actually how this place runs. The only joke in this hole thing is that this place is still in service!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank CGAydt
Kearney, Nebraska
“Drive past the McDonald's, it's worth it'!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Their breakfast menus goes on for 5 pages! You don't have to like Mexican to eat and enjoy their food. We ate outside, but didn't notice the noise when we went in to use the restroom. Very reasonably priced and their senior menue is very filling.

• Visited August 2013
Fort Morgan, Colorado
“Food is good, but the noise from the kitchen and coolers is terrible.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten there several times and love the food. You can also count on them to be open which is not always the case in Fort Morgan. But it is noisy in the dining area nearest the kitchen and they almost never use the quiet dining area.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Acapulco Bay? Share your experiences!