“Worse than it used to be”

Cables Pub and Grill
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Fort Morgan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Growing up in Fort Morgan I always came to enjoy Cables. They had great food, great service, and a great atmosphere. However, I feel that they have really lost touch from that. It now costs near $13 dollars for a burger, and the servers are absolutely horrible. We came this last weekend and we had to go back to the bar to interrupt the conversation our waitress was having with a friend to place another drink order. She gave us a snobby attitude and didn't come to our table for another 5 minutes.

I would like to think this was a isolated incident but I have noticed a decline in service over the past several months/years. Most of the locals tend to agree. Unfortunately, they are one of the only restaurants in Fort Morgan. Without any competition, I don't think they are going to take much action to improve their product and service.

1  Thank lang2281

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great selection of tasty burgers (though they do tend to overcook them - I ask for one "wellness level" down from my usual). Good salads, too (try the southwest salad if you're really hungry). I down three or four sweet teas every time I go. Quite refreshing. Occasionally can be slow in bringing the check, so ask for it if you're in a hurry.

1  Thank EvanPederson
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Our last meal on our 17 day Colorado trip was probably the best. By this time we were missing home cooked meals, and this was terrific. My husband had never tried Chicken Fried Steak and he really liked it. My Chicken fried chicken was nice a juicy, and quite thicker than I expected. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Nice sports bar setting. The service and food are always good. The nightly special is hard to be good value. I had the cables calzone And a side salad. The calzone was huge and had just the right amount of spice. The beer was cold and went great with the calzone. I usually make a stop at cables whenever I am in Fort Morgan.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Was in Ft Morgan on business. I went there four straight nights. A very wide selection on the menu and I was quite pleased with the staff.