“Good place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I really do like Cables. Went there on Fathers Day and had a very good meal with a pleasant atmosphere. Food portions were very generous and very good flavor. The service was good as our waitress was there almost imediately and gave us time to make our minds up and did answer questions.

Nachos were very good with plenty of cheese, chips, sour cream, guac, and beans with salsa on the side. Wife ordered their club salad and to say the least it was huge. The plate could not have held more salad. One of my favorite places.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I enjoy going to Cable’s Pub and Grill in Fort Morgan. My family and I went there on Saturday night and we have a wonderful waitress who was attentive and very friendly with my kids. The food is also pretty good. I wish they had a more extensive salad menu. Their Stromboli/Calzones are wonderful. If you’re in a hurry, I would come in a bit earlier as the food service can run a bit slow at times. The service has much improved over the past five years.

1  Thank vass78
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We were out in Fort Morgan on a Monday and the first place we tried to eat was not open. We drove around town and went into Cable's since there were a some cars outside of it. This is how we try to find places in a small town. We were not disappointed. Cables is a bar/restaurant/live music club (and there is a sister club in Greeley). There were also pool tables but we didn't play.

The service was good, we did not have to wait and our water glasses were filled. We had some questions about the menu and our waitress answered them promptly. And she checked in several times during the meal.

There were a lot of choices on the menu, it took a few minutes to decide. I selected the penne carbonara with shrimp. I was very happy, the shrimp were the large size and there were a lot of them. The sauce was flavorful, with no bitter taste and the bacon was fresh. My wife had the Cesar salad and enjoyed it too. The food was very good as well as the service. I am giving Cable's five dots because we would go there again if we ever get back to Fort Morgan.