“Amazing for a one night stay”

Clarion Inn Fort Morgan
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Fort Morgan
“Amazing for a one night stay”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Most hotels have foam down alternative pillows, but at the Clarion.. They have down pillows which are amazingly comfortable. Also the sound here is quiet. Even though you are next to a highway, you can't hear a thing. Everything is spotlessly clean and it is the best shower I have ever had at any hotel. For the winter, they have a furry layer in between the sheets and duvet, so you can get extra warm. Overall, I would definitely come back again.

• Stayed December 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I wasn't sure what to expect while staying in this part of CO. The Clarion Inn was quite nice. The rooms were clean and bedding was comfortable with a choice of pillow types. The continental breakfast, which was included, was typical breakfast with mostly cereals, rolls, etc, but they did have nice fresh fruit available. The only drawback with the location is that it is near the railroad tracks. As a light sleeper, I changed rooms to the front side of the hotel for my second night, but I think turning on the fan which was in the air conditioning/heating unit might have worked just as well and would have saved the hassle of the move. The receptionist was very helpful and pleasant.

Room Tip: Check out the side of the hotel you will be staying if you're a light sleeper.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Susan S
Ftn Hills
Reviewed October 24, 2011

The hotel was just off the hwy and easy to find. We stayed here going to our destination and on our return. Staff was attentive and friendly both times. It was nice to receive free drink tickets after a long drive. The room /bathroom was clean and the king size bed was firm. Hotel was well decorated and quiet. Breakfast was above average and the coffee was really good.. Also it was nice to have a gas station right next door to fill up early and take off.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Olivia, Minnesota
Reviewed September 11, 2011

We did not have advance reservations at this hotel, and did not know what to expect. We checked in around 1 in the morning and were really tired after driving all day. The receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is very beautiful inside and the rooms were very decorated beautifully as well. (I must admit from the outside of the hotel I did not expect this) The beds were very comfortable, and the bathroom very spacious as well. The only regret is that we couldn't stay more than one night as we were ending our summer vacation and had to get back to MN.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Staff working when I checked in was rude, on the phone constantly, even asking me to wait while she finished her personal convo on her cell phone. Definatly not the service I expect.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Travelin H
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 19, 2011

The staff was wonderful. The room and bathroom were clean. There's a long strip of I-80 between western Nebraska and eastern Colorado with few hotels. So, this was an excellent choice for its location and convenience. Be sure to take Exit 75 in Fort Morgan and call ahead to make reservations.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Toronto
Reviewed August 10, 2011

My son and I were driving from Las Vegas to Toronto, so it was just by chance that we ended up at this Clarion. I find that there are a lot of chains with similar price ranges, and facilities, but have to tell you that in crossing the continent four times in the last three months, this was the best.

We checked in about midnight, got a very good rate, and went straight upstairs. The beds seemed new, and were comfortable. The washroom was clean, and the shower had plenty of hot water and water pressure.

There was free internet which is handy for contacting people back home.

They have a large area for the free continental breakfast, and have a waitress for it. They have the usual fare, plus biscuits and gravy. They also have an a la carte menu that I ate from, and it was fine, and reasonably priced.

We weren't there long, but any staff we met were very friendly.

About two weeks after arriving home, I received a letter from the hotel manager thanking me for staying there. I realize this is probably computer generated, but its a good idea to promote customer loyalty.

Its not likely that I'll be in Fort Morgan again in the near future, but this hotel would make me choose Clarion if given the opportunity anywhere else.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brush
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
#5 of 8 in Fort Morgan

Been to Clarion Inn Fort Morgan? Share your experiences!