“Oh yeah, the reviews were right”
Review of Little Bamboo

Little Bamboo
Ranked #10 of 35 Restaurants in Fort Morgan
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This is a pleasant Chinese/Thai restaurant that travelers in eastern Colorado deserve to know about. My husband and I had a good meal there while driving through Fort Morgan. Other dining options tended toward chains and family steakhouses.
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Based on recommendations here on TripAdvisor my boys and I made Little Bamboo part of our Ft. Morgan whirlwind day and were very pleased with the food, service and pricing. The Sizzling Teriyaki Chicken and Orange Chicken were super, pot stickers only so so, but the sauce great. They obviously do a bustling business as there was a constant stream of eat-in and take out diners. Thanks for a great meal - although TVs would not be something I would ideally find in a restaurant.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Not your run-of-the-mill Chinese restaurant. Reasonably priced and great selection.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Excellent food, large selection and good service make this one of our favorite restaurants.

Reviewed November 11, 2011

I love Asian food and was so happy to find out there was a restaurant in Ft Morgan that served this type of food. My colleagues and I went there for dinner and were all pleased with our decision. There was an extensive menu including Chinese and Thai dishes with choices to satisfy all tastes. The portions were large, and the food was delicious. The prices were very reasonable. If I were staying in Ft Morgan again or passing through, I would definitely go there again.

1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed September 26, 2011

A stop on the interstate on our way back east brought us to Fort Morgan. A quick review of the five restaurants on TripAdvisor lead us to Little Bamboo. I had the Mongolian Beef while my partner the Drunken Noodles. Both were well spiced and tasty. Portions large enough to take home for one more meal.

if you like Asian or Thai food, done simply, go here. It's well worth the visit.