“Great place in Fort Morgan”

The Mav Kitchen & Tap House
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Fort Morgan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Comfort Inn restaurant -
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We came here for dinner with our extended family. They handled the larger order efficiently. The food was great (fresh, served hot); it seemed like they had a lot of variety. The atmosphere is okay. The service was excellent. We'd gladly return the next time we're in Fort Morgan.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We decided to go here because it is attached to the motel we r staying at. We got seated fine but took awhile for our drink orders to be taken. Got the appetizer the cactus onion and it was good. We had finished our app and were still waiting for our good I ordered a margarita and went I got it it tasted like salt. I asked for something diff she had Jo problem exchanging it. We finally got our food it was cold both of our steaks were cold and the potatoes were freezing in the middle. After we just about finished my drink finally came. I had no drink the entire meal. Overall our experience was not positive at all I have nothing good to say about this restaurant and I will never eat here again.

1  Thank Juanita G
Dan M, General Manager at The Mav Kitchen & Tap House, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

I felt horrible that someone had an experience like this in our restaurant and I apologize for your frustration with your last visit. Not only is it important to us to provide excellent service but to find a solution to any issue that may arise. I am extremely disappointed that we were unable to present you with either. I also want to thank you for bringing this to my attention so we can use this as a learning experience. I hope you will reconsider and give us the opportunity to provide you with the service that so many of our guests have come to expect from us.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stopped on our way to Denver. The food was fantastic (Steak) and the service was prompt and polite,

1  Thank Don N
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Mavericks is a great restaurant with a wide variety of options for all tastes. The desserts are to die for. Great service.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Awesome place to take the family and nice variety to satisfy even the pickyest eaters! The staff is super friendly! Lety makes everyone who comes in feel like family! Lety asks how is everything then she directs her attention to the kids and asks if their pizza has enough cheese or if they need more juice! I love Mavericks with my family!!!