“Family Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Comfort Inn restaurant -
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Awesome place to take the family and nice variety to satisfy even the pickyest eaters! The staff is super friendly! Lety makes everyone who comes in feel like family! Lety asks how is everything then she directs her attention to the kids and asks if their pizza has enough cheese or if they need more juice! I love Mavericks with my family!!!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Nice variety on the menu. The service is reliably good. This trip I had the Oktoberfest burger which was a cheeseburger with ham, spicy mustard and a pretzel bun. I also had the Luigi pizza which was really good. Very convent if staying at the sleep inn.

Lisa M, Manager at The Mav Kitchen & Tap House, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

We are always eager to hear what our customers have to say and this was an incredible way to end our month. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again. Next time you stop in I recommend the Pot Roast!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I arrived at 1730 and the place only had a few people in it. It took 15min to take my order and when served the sandwich was adequate at best. I have had much better in fast food rest. and truck stops with hour old hamburgers.
After eating the waitress dropped off my check and I waited another 10 min for her to come back after it. She never did so I put cash in the folder and left. Never again.

Mavericks R, Manager at The Mav Kitchen & Tap House, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

I would like to apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your last visit to our restaurant. I want to assure you that this was an isolated incident and I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are going to be using this feedback to train and motivate our staff to ensure this doesn't happen again. I would also like to invite you back to Mavericks Restaurant to show you how great we can be.

Lisa Mattorano

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Great lunch! Most plates about $10+ which is a bit on the expensive side for lunch but overall a good value. Club Sandwich and fries were great! Id give it a b+. Staff was friendly and is in a great location for travelers!

Mavericks R, Manager at The Mav Kitchen & Tap House, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review. We also want to thank you for sharing some of our qualities with the traveling world. We strive everyday to keep our guests completely satisfied and are pleased you were a part of that during your visit.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Many of the people from our tour bus walked from the hotel to Mavericks because it was convenient, and everyone we spoke to was very pleased with the variety of food offered. Certainly something for every taste. Our server, I think her name was Amy, was so friendly and so organized she didn't even have to write down our order for four people, and the food arrived quickly with no mix ups. I really enjoyed the soup and sandwich. With at least two hotels very nearby, Mavericks is not only a handy place to ea for travelerst, but worth going out of your way for.

Mavericks R, Manager at The Mav Kitchen & Tap House, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

It was a pleasure to serve you during your visit. Mavericks' staff strives everyday to make sure we are giving both great customer service and delicious food to all of our guests. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us such a great review. We hope to see you on your next trip through Fort Morgan.