Quality Inn(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$116
Best Western Brighton Inn(Brighton)(Great Value!)
$147
$142
$134
$143
ComfortSuites
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Blech! The room was nice and the bathroom was clean. We had the handicapped room, which is in the basement (can't use elevators if there is a fire). One must lift the room entry door to get it to latch. Was even more difficult to get it open--great for a handicapped person during a fire! But that wasn't that bad part. Motel 6 has replaced carpets with laminate floors making guests above even noisier. The family above us was dreadful. Their kids ran around until after 11pm. They were throwing a ball on the floor. Between 11pm and 3am about once an hour they dragged something heavy across the floor. I tried to call the room to ask them to be quiet but the phone system doesn't allow room-to-room calls. Calls to the front desk were useless as nothing was done. I would've turned up the TV to its loudest volume and left it on when I checked out early after not enough sleep, but had no wish to disturb the people on both sides of us.

Room Tip: In another motel
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Fort Lupton, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in finding our location. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

This hotel was terrible. The walls were so thin, you could hear the people in the room next door. It was a pet friendly motel (wasn't aware of that) so there were lots of barking dogs. The internet was so slow it was unusable. The number of TV channels was very limited. There weren't any Kleenex in the room. The light in the shower didn't work. I reported it, they said they would fix it and they never did.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Fort Lupton, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Nicola,
We are sorry that you were unsatisfied with the expected amenities; however, Motel 6 standards for quality are rooted in economical practicalities to consistently deliver on our goal to provide the lowest price of any national chain. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

This hotel was one of the worst Motel 6 locations I have ever stayed at. I was rented a room above the office where the hotel front door was broken and would slam against the door jamb all night shaking my walls when someone entered or exited the building. The front desk knew of the problem and never said a word to me ahead of time taking my money and renting me that room. When I asked the manager the following morning to either give me a credit for the money paid or a voucher for the inconvenience, she lied and tried to cover for her staff keeping my money and not taking responsibility for their dishonesty of renting me that room. Do not put yourself through this. The staff is dishonest, rude and unethical. Find somewhere else to stay and do yourself a favor.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Carrie60922
Reviewed April 1, 2016

The door doesn't lock. The non-smoking room reeks of cigarettes. Hotel is dirty and old. Worst Motel 6 ever. If I have to say it again, don't stay here. Wifi and satellite don't work, and I really can't think of anything good to say.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Peggy G
Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

We came to this little town for our spring break and stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The prices were moderate and basically you will get what you pay for. A king bed is not a king bed, but it can fit two people. They have free morning coffee, and free wifi. There is a burger king right next to motel 6.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends