See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 22, 2016

This hotel was one of the worst Motel 6 locations I have ever stayed at. I was rented a room above the office where the hotel front door was broken and would slam against the door jamb all night shaking my walls when someone entered or exited the building. The front desk knew of the problem and never said a word to me ahead of time taking my money and renting me that room. When I asked the manager the following morning to either give me a credit for the money paid or a voucher for the inconvenience, she lied and tried to cover for her staff keeping my money and not taking responsibility for their dishonesty of renting me that room. Do not put yourself through this. The staff is dishonest, rude and unethical. Find somewhere else to stay and do yourself a favor.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Carrie60922
Reviewed April 1, 2016

The door doesn't lock. The non-smoking room reeks of cigarettes. Hotel is dirty and old. Worst Motel 6 ever. If I have to say it again, don't stay here. Wifi and satellite don't work, and I really can't think of anything good to say.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Peggy G
Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

We came to this little town for our spring break and stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The prices were moderate and basically you will get what you pay for. A king bed is not a king bed, but it can fit two people. They have free morning coffee, and free wifi. There is a burger king right next to motel 6.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 31, 2016

Pros- clean rooms.
Cons- 2 inch gap between door and floor. Noisy as hell. I was woke up at least ten times in the night hearing slamming doors, people taking, and dogs barking. The tv only gets about 4 chanels. Internet is so slow it doesn't work. Mattress is settled on one side -slept on an angle. Woke up with back and neck hurting. The two small flimsy pillows didn't help either. When I complained to the woman at the front desk, she just shrugged and said "I'm sorry". I have worked over the road and lived in motels for the last seven years, this is the absolute worst motel and night sleep I have ever experienced!

Room Tip: Do not get room 305. Better yet, get another motel.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
4  Thank contractor419
Reviewed December 16, 2015

We stopped here on a 10-day road trip from San Diego, CA, to Bloomington, IN and back as it was close to a niece and we wanted to have breakfast with her and her family. This property was nice, clean and quiet and provided a quiet and comfortable room for a relaxing overnight so we could restore ourselves after a very long day in the car with 3 adults and 2 small dogs. The staff was kind and very helpful and the room was amazing - beds comfortable, room clean and inviting. We had no complaints at all (other than the fact that it was wicked cold after the warm weather we left in San Diego - probably not Motel 6's fault :-) ).

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family