See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Reservation was for a room on the 3rd floor. Upon arrival, only room available was on first floor.
Bed was not made and looked as if the linens were dirty.
Main ceiling light in bathroom did not work. Light over sink had broken switch and would sort of work sometimes (by banging on the light).
Tub/shower would not drain and was dirty with long hair on walls and base.
Good value but we had to get fresh linens from the night manager and helped her make the bed.
We would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Fort Lupton, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Jeff S, Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced as a result of the reservation floor level availability at time of check in, maintenance issues and cleanliness which led to your unpleasant stay. We strongly encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864, so that we have a record of your stay, can better address these issues and offer improved service to our guests in the future.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Good location. When I first got there, had to wait 10-15 for a clerk, thier door key machine isn't working so the clerk had to open your door whenever to want to leave. Okay, things happen. Got in the room it is a sauna, turned on the air conditioning, 3 hours later it isn't a sauna but not cooled off, perhaps if they cleaned the vents it would help. Between that and the uncomfortable beds, flat pillows, and the leaking faucet I think we will be moving to another hotel tomorrow

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night for business. Had no problem here check in was fine. The hotel was quiet. Everything worked well in room. Ample parking. Pet Friendly. Was a good location for my needs. I wll go back there to stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I travel a lot and most of the time is an early start. I had to be at my job at 5:30 a.m. so I chose this hotel because it was only 5 minutes from where I had to be. I had not stayed in a Motel 6 in years and years so I did not now what to expect. I was surprised that it was very clean, plain but clean. I had stayed at a top of the line hotel earlier in the month in Denver and then all the way down to Motel 6. One extreme to the other in price and amenities but a good night's sleep was all I needed and that is what I received.
BTW, I like that there was no carpet so I could really tell that the floor was clean!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank nativetexanLoveland
Reviewed November 9, 2013

When I arrived all the bedding had to be removed due to numerous black hairs on the sheets and pillow cases. That's when I should have left. It was late and I was tired. At 2:30 am I was awoken by bed bugs crawling on me. I immediately grabbed my stuff and took photo's of the bugs and blood. As I left by 3:00 am the front desk clerk was neither surprised or sympathic. He simply said he would make a report and I should get a refund in the mail. That has not happened. Subsequently, I filed a formal comlpaint with Motel 6 corporate head office. I was advised I would receive a full report from it's investigation. That has not happened. DO NOT STAY HERE !!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo