“Found this place prior to hiking Culebra Peak”
Review of All Gon Pizza

All Gon Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Description: 719-379-2222
Description: 719-379-2222
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was headed to San Luis, CO to climb Culebra and stopped here for the obligatory carbo load dinner the night before. I was expecting to find a dive restaurant but I was pleasantly surprised. They had a folk singer with a guitar, really nice choices of Italian food, pizza and Mexican food, and the place was pretty crowded. I loved it so much I came back the next day after summiting Culebra for some delicious chili rellenos. Stop here!

1  Thank otis1978

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We stayed in town and had breakfast here. There were many good breakfast choices. The service was great and the food delicious. Very good value. I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I couldn't tell the difference, visually, between the two different Mexican dishes ordered at our table. Both were overly saucy, but it tasted okay and was reasonably priced. I was glad the portions were big enough to get a second meal out of my leftovers since this town rolls up so early at night. Service was friendly but a little slow.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Quaint Italian style decor with intimate lighting and a seasonal Christmas tree, great accommodating wait staff, excellent mixed variety food but the Italian is really great. I ate the lasagna and had hummingbird pie-no birds were killed in the making of the super sweet and delicious dessert. Bathrooms and spacious and clean. Some local regulars were there and singing along with guitar. They are local singers who were chilling out in this super relaxing, surprisingly pretty and nice restaurant. The food was excellent and inexpensive. Definitely an amazing find in the middle of nowhere.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We had just visited the Great Sand Dunes National Park and found that the National Park Lodge Café (just outside the park) was closed. We saw a Steakhouse advertised, about 15 miles from the lodge. We drove there only to find it did not open at 3:00 PM, another 45 minutes. We decided to drive a little further and saw All-Gon Restaurant and Pizzeria; what a pleasant surprise! It didn’t look like much; however they had a nice dining room and extensive menu. They also offered a number of specials displayed on a chalk board at the entrance. My grandson had a pizza and had “Mom’s Meat Loaf,” served with mashed potatoes and green beans. They were both very good. The service was personable, enjoyable and friendly. They also offered a variety of desserts. Based our rating on the town and area, we would say it was very good to excellent. It’s the type of place you can enjoy on a “roadtrip.” They have an "All You Can Eat Wednesday night buffet" and a "Fudge Factory" in the restaurant.