“Great Experience”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fort Garland
Ft. Garland Motor Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Fort Garland
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

I stayed only one night as I was doing business in the Valley. The room was exceptionally clean; the price was very reasonable; the owner very helpful and friendly; and the overall experience very good. Even the recommendation as to where to eat was right on. I plan to stay there anytime I am in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Duane S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Really convenient location, if you're visiting the sand dunes or the general area I highly recommend it! It's really well maintained, owners are passionate about keeping it clean and comfortable for their guests. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. When I'm back in the area I know where I'll be staying!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Matt Z
Port Moody, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

I stayed there with my family for a couple of nights in December last year. We loved the area around, especially Taos and Dunes. The place is very clean and comfortable. You don’t have to worry about bed bugs there. We had a really comfortable stay. We recommend it.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank TomB7865GA
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Very clean rooms, great location, centric to all points of interest in the area. Price was reasonable, nice restaurant within walking distance, great views all around. I would definitely recommend staying here..

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Jimmy10026
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Spotless hotel near many good attractions and restaurants. You cannot go wrong no matter which room you get. It's very clean and comfortable.
Some reviewers stated the hotel is overpriced, but I say it's worth it. As they say, "you get what you pay for" and this definitely holds true at the Fort Garland Motor Inn.

Room Tip: All rooms and lobby are spotless. Staff is fun and friendly.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank paul m
HIGHLANDS RANCH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stayed at the Ft.Garland Motor Inn a couple of times on business with other employees of my company. If you don't get to know Anna, you could take her the wrong way. I should have written this a long time ago. Once you get to know her she really is quite a pleasant person and her and her husband take great pride in their hotel. As others have said, it is without a doubt the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. We were there durning a cold winter and she had the fireplace going in the lobby when we returned from a hard day and of course she offered to make us coffee or tea, if we wanted it. She will direct you to the local establishments that she feels are worth going to and we were not disappointed with any of them. I have passed by many times since then and unfortunately my business has not led me to stay at the hotel again, but I would in a heartbeat. Once you get to know her, she and her husband are pretty amazing people and very talented, but I'll let future visitors find out for themselves if she's willing to share that side with you. My traveling partner Eric and I enjoyed it and have even stopped a couple of times to say hello or beeped as we went by, if we see either of them outside. She's probably going to be mad at me for only giving her a 4 out of 5 but, the T.V. channels were a bit sparse, but you cannot go wrong by staying at this hotel,

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Our stay at the inn was very pleasant. We were there on July 9 (without reservations); saw the 2 places in town and opted to try this one. I'm quite certain we've never stayed anywhere that pride in ownership was more obvious! This was by far the cleanest room we've ever had. I don't believe there's a dust bunny in the entire building! We would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Valley Motel
Valley Motel
#8 of 13 in Alamosa
River's Edge Bed and Breakfast at Dodgeton Creek Inn

Been to Ft. Garland Motor Inn? Share your experiences!