“Good food and drink offerings”
Review of The Crown Pub

The Crown Pub
Ranked #35 of 686 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, British, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: In our effort to bring Fort Collins and the patrons of The Crown Pub the very best in food and spirits, we proudly offer only the freshest, seasonal ingredients and from scratch foods we prepare daily. Open every day for lunch, dinner and late night, The Crown Pub provides the perfect atmosphere to enjoy spirits and great food.Lively and festive any time of the day, The Crown Pub is the ideal place to gather with friends or to meet new people. A variety of British classics and pub favorites await to be paired with a perfect pint of your favorite frosty beer, cocktail or wine. Our Crown Pub Classics are sure to delight everyone, like our beer battered Fish and Chips, King’s Curry, Country Lamb Shank and Chicken Pot Pie. Our Signature Royales are juicy half pound burgers made with your choice of natural Colorado beef or buffalo. Soups, sandwiches, salads, a great selection of appetizers and desserts round out our food offerings.Join us for Happy Hour from 3 – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday and 10 p.m. to close Sunday – Thursday for $3 wells, drafts and wine. Live jazz is featured on Sundays from 7-10 p.m.After one visit, you’re sure to quickly find yourself becoming one of our many regulars. The Crown Pub looks forward to welcoming you soon.
Reviewed October 8, 2018

The Crown always serves pretty great food, the burgers and pasta dishes are my favorites. Appetizers as small and overpriced. $10 for 4 small samosas. Good beer selection and great whiskey offerings. Hard to get a seat on a Friday or Saturday evening. All in all a great Old Town restaurant, just a little over-prices for what you get.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We had a nice meal here, other than one incident. Nice indoor pub environment and lovely shaded back patio. We shared the fries with dips and the samosas. The chicken curry samosas were delicious and the fries (a generous portion) were good. Our server was sweet and responsive, though she did accidently dump a cup of yellow curry down my leg and my shoe. She was quick to help clean it up and comped my (very weak) lemonade, though we were a bit surprised at no manager visit. A good meal and nice place, even though I left a bit curry stained.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018

First off, the staff were great and the back patio is really nice and relaxing. The burger and the pork sandwich were very good. But to have frozen fish and chips in an English pub is pretty much sacrilege. I could have bought Gordon's fish and made a better dinner at home. My daughter had the chicken curry. They asked her if she wanted regular, spicy or very spicy. We like spicy food so she said spicy. To be honest, she couldn't eat it and when I tasted it, it immediately made my throat hurt. We love chicken curry and make it regularly but if this was just "spicy", I can't imagine what really spicy is like. However, these two missteps would not necessarily turn me off the place. I would just avoid these two menu items in future. We were there mid-afternoon but I would love to see the patio in the evening. I'm sure it's lovely.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Had a fantastic burger for lunch the other day. I love the fact that you can choose from shoestring fries and steak cut fries! Both are awesome!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I am a frequent visitor of The Crowne Pub, in Fort Collins. Aside from being a comfortable, open, and easy to visit place, the Crowne has amazing staff and food. I love Holly, Tyler, Abbie, and Ethan; As well as the rest of the staff who take care of you.

The Crowne is one of the only places (may be the only) which squeeze fresh fruit for my favorite cockatil (Sapphire and Grapefruit), as well as Margaritas. The best!

The food is pub-centric which will surprise you every time. Keep the fish and chips, pub steak, king's curry, and chicken and rellenos at the top of your list.

Also, keep the Pommes Frites (fries with gravy/sauce) as a staple of which you can always experiment with the sauces. In addition, you need to try Shishito Peppers (every 5th one is HOT), Samosas, and meatballs.

Open late, cool crowd, great services, wonderful food; GO THERE.