“Great place for teens and adults”

Cheba Hut Toasted Subs
Ranked #114 of 592 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Cheba Hut Toasted Subs is located on Laurel and College. Best sandwiches in town as well as munchies, salads, and cold brews!
Aurora, Colorado
“Great place for teens and adults”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Takes you back in time, love the music and we have been there about 4 times. Different music each time. Very casual, nice variety of subs, you can select a variety of toppings, served in a basket, side would be bag of chips if you want. They do have beer. A small porch out front which is nice to sit on and eat, watch people. Very friendly staff. Check it out. Would recommend.

• Visited January 2013

Twin Falls
“Thai Stick Nug!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Best lunch ever, to order AND to eat. Friendly CHILL staff, had a blast, lots of cool stuff to read and GREAT food. . . Must try.

• Visited January 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“NOT like Quiznos. Try it!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My sister doesn't like quiznos or subway...and I get it, I get bored of those sandwiches too. But this is different. There's actually flavor. Really good, I'm pretty picky on what I like, but this place has really good subs. I've only been there 3 times...but I haven't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
Estes Park, Colorado
“Best Subs probably in the world”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I LOVE cheba hut, I live in Estes Park, Co and when I make it down to boulder or fort collins i HAVE to go and get cheba subs. I get the Acapulco Gold, absolutely amazing. Love the environment. I prefer the Fort Collins one though staff is more attentive and I never have to request toppings they tell you what they have and you pick, both times Ive gone to boulder I have had to ask for my toppings. Take my daughter there ALL the time and she absolutely loves it, if a 1 1/2 year old raves about your food I think you've got something good going.

• Visited February 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great food.”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

College hot spot that offers a wide variety of sandwiches. Nothing fancy, but the food is great

Visited January 2012