“La Quinta”

Ranked #8 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
bismark, United States
“La Quinta”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Bismark La Quinta is class I t is very clean and the service is great. One of the big perks is the lunch and wine they serve when checking in. Also the breakfast is much better than most also the hotels are pet friendly without an additional charge which is a must for us to stay

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Wellington, Colorado, United States
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Very Friendly and helpful staff. Nice breakfast with lots of choices We will stay there again. Pool and hot tub great for my granddaughter. We have stayed there before and will continue to stay there when in Fort Collins, Colorado area. Recommend for business or pleasure trips. Great access to major highways also.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Sharon R
Pueblo, Colorado
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife and daughters were staying for two days and the housekeeper stole my 2 year old daughter's hand made blanket! It was the last blanket my grandmother made before she died. The hotel manager and staff refuse to do anything about their employees being thieves!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Brian P
Encampment, Wyoming
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Management of this hotel has improved their rooms, their front desk people and the morning breakfast. I have a bum knee and this facility is easy for me to get to my room. There is lots of un-crowded parking, the beds are great, the staff is friendly. The morning breakfast is certainly one of the better ones I see anyplace.

The location makes this facility easy to get around Fort Collins once you figure out the main streets in this booming town and while it is close to I-25 it does not have the nose of the Interstate. My wife and I consider it one of our favorite hotels today.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel many times over many years and have recommended it to others on our swim team on several occasions. Overall, it's been a good hotel for our group stays with decent value, cleanliness and breakfast. This is the first time the fitness machines were in such bad condition. I was able to use the bike after a futile effort to fix the elliptical--as it was the only one that worked. My wife and one other female guest were not able to work out at all. The morning manager was informed by me about the elliptical not working and (I believe) the female guest informed him of the treadmill not working.

As daily exercise is important to us, we will likely try a hotel that that takes its fitness center more seriously next time. This La Quinta does not really have a fitness center, it has a single stationary bike.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Livermore, Colorado
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My car was keyed by the local drug addicts and not only was no video being made in any of the parking lot the staff did nothing to help. On my month stay I had to call the police here twice, very rude staff. I guess after highschool the staff had nothing better to do then work the front desk. Stay at the days inn, it's a nice hotel.

• Stayed November 2013