“GREAT Value!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Collins
Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed at the La Quinta in Fort Collins while in town for the birth of my grandson. I stayed 8 nights, and it met my needs perfectly. My room was spotless, and I am one who looks at the sheets, carpet, and bathroom before I unpack to make sure it meets my standards. They have white coverlets on the beds so you can tell they are clean! There was a little wear and tear in general...frayed carpet in a few spots, banged up baseboards, but it far surpassed my expectations for the price. I got a weekly rate which made it even more affordable. I am always in search of a bargain and this one was a bargain! I never went into the pool area or the breakfast area, so I can't comment on them. I never felt unsafe, did not worry about the area...I'm fairly cautious but sometimes returned to the hotel after midnight and it was very quiet and had adequate lighting in the parking lot. Overall, this hotel made my week in Fort Collins relaxing and enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank alabamagirl2

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were going to an amitted student day at CSU. This hotel is located very close to I-25, but there is not issue with highway noise or traffic. It is also verconvient to CSU -- about 10 - 15 minutes.
This is not a newer property, but has been renovated and was very clean and in good condition - both in the common areas and room. The room was a good size and included a refridgerator and microwave. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful with information about the area, extra towels, resturants, etc. We were always greated with a smile and hello. There are only two things that you need to be aware of 1) the hotel is two stories but no elevator 2) the hotel borders an industrial park so do not look for views -- it was safe though, even late at night.
I would recomend this hotle if you are looking for something close to CSU, easy access, a place to sleep, and a good price.

Room Tip: There is no elevator so if you cannot climb one flight of stairs amke sure your get a first floor ro...
1  Thank lgallag
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Our room was very clean with comfortable furniture, a microwave and a fridge. There is also a hot tub and a nice indoor pool. The outdoor pool was closed for winter. The service was good. Everything in the room worked well. This is one of the best hotel values that we've ever encountered.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank jillmA5994OL
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We arrived way earlier than our check in time and they had us wait just an hour before they had 2 rooms next to each other. The rooms were spacious, clean and very nice with a recliner and lots of pillows! The pool was nice, water was a little cool but refreshing! The breakfast was amazing with lots of choices. I would highly recommend staying for one night or a week! The staff was very friendly.

1  Thank Marinemama
A La Quinta traveler
Marshalltown, Iowa, USA
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I don't know what's up with all these people giving it a 4-5 star, good grief it's a La Quinta! The room was clean, but average. Certainly not 5 star, details were really rough around the edges. Bathroom was very small, but clean. Bed/Bath linens were clean, but not high quality for sure. It's a good, clean, quick stay to get off of the interstate and get some sleep at a reasonable price, but it's not a resort or 5 star by any means. 3 is as high as I can go...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is the 2nd time I've chosen his hotel. The rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Live having fridge and microwave in my room!! Nice touch for guests. Also like queen beds vs full size. Come on, who doesn't prefer more room in bed??

• Stayed: March 2013