La Quinta Inn Fort Collins
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Fort Collins)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Fort Collins)
Clarion Inn(Fort Collins)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Best Western Kiva Inn(Fort Collins)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdog areahot tubroom was cleannice indoor poolcheck in was easylots of pillowsbreakfast areahot itemsreasonable rateswafflesbusiness centerexercise roomoff the highwaywould stay here againking roomnice breakfasthot breakfast
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Nice Friendly Greeting.. Clean Nice size room very comfy beds! Frig and microwave. Breakfast lots of options my teens love the waffles. Indoor pool and spa looked clean and a nice value add, we were not able to use due to the fact we were in town for a two day sport comp and didnt have time to enjoy. Overall we would stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Nice welcome greeting. Nice room was clean nice size pet friendly. Nice indoor spa. Problems were from noisy young guests in room above my room. Woke me up and noise continued. I called into front desk and was told noise was coming from stairway. I looked and stairway was vacant and nobody was using stairway. finally desk clerk came and heard all the racket. Then guests were evicted at 3 am but took plenty of time to leave and slept in car in parking lot of hotel. Desk clerk suggested I use 5 hour energy to get through my day after a sleepless night cau sed by their guests and lack of appropriate action. Desk gave me a whopping $10 discount for all of this inconvenience I mieed a day of work because of this problem.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Room was OK as was breakfast and check in. But, lots of guys hanging around the parking lot. Side doors are such that someone can hide in the shadows and you can't see them as you approach. I was coming back into the hotel after walking my dog. I keyed in and a guy jumped from around the corner and barged in behind me with no key. Later saw other men hanging around the door looking to do the same I suspect. I'm a big guy with a fairly big dog so I wasn't bothered, but I would not let my wife leave the room after that, and I moved my car right to the front of the hotel. Reported the incident to management, and hope they do something to improve those corners on the side doors.. Maybe I was just happened to be there on a night when something was going on.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Golden, Colorado, USA
Reviewed February 5, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed here over Christmas with our two teenaged boys and our parents stayed down the hall from us. Check in was easy and the staff was very accommodating. The hot tub was perfect after a day of skiing at Eldora and the breakfast buffet was a little better than continental but not as good as a full buffet. We had a leaky toilet but it was fixed within minutes of our reporting the leak. Water pressure was great but the water temperature was not stable and the shower head was chest high to an average height female...definitely better suited to a dwarf who appreciates the surprise of hot and cold bursts of water at random.

The hotel allows pets and we saw quite a few dogs walking the halls with their owners in tow, however, during our entire 4 night stay, we only heard one bark so the hotel is very well soundproofed. The back door wasn't very secure. Saw one patron whose key card didn't register on the security lock give a sharp tug and open the exterior door.

Also, the hotel is next door to a 24 hour gas station which came in handy when we realized we needed gas at about midnight on Christmas Eve.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family