Clarion Inn
Marriott Hotel Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
$114
  • Pool
$119
Best Western University Inn(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$129
Best Western Kiva Inn(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$112
$103
$193
$177
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$149
The Armstrong Hotel(Fort Collins)
$179
Quality Inn & Suites University(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$114
Cambria Hotel & Suites Ft Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$98
$89
La Quinta Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$91
$89
Travelocity
All reviewsmaintenance mankaricarriezinabard
Reviewed April 18, 2009

Hotel reverts to the 70's but there are some 'bandage' fixes.
We are more concerned about cleanliness and comfort of
beds. We stayed inside, near the pool, on a quiet weeknight.
More lighting is needed, very dark esp older people will notice.
The room was average, nothing special BUT the mattress
was comfortable, bedding was nice, clean, towels clean and
thick, no mold, etc in bath.
you get what you pay for; would probably stay here again for
the $59. rate but would not pay much more than that. I have to
rate this higher than some have because as I said, we put a
lot of value on the cleanliness and bedding.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2008

Looks like this hotel may have changed names since we stayed here and is now the Hotel Gold Crown.

We stayed here for 1 night. Was rated 3 stars by AAA so thought it would be decent. When we arrived, we seemed to be bothering the young girl at the front desk who was more interested in text messaging than checking us in. That was a little annoying.

We had an exterior room at the back of the hotel...very scary. The driveway by our room had a humungous dip so we had to be very careful when pulling in and out so that we did not bottom out our rental car. We had a nice view from our room overlooking a homeless man who would climb in the dumpster throughout the day. I did not feel safe and secure in my room and had a hard time sleeping. Because of this, I would strongly recommend an interior room.

To unwind, we thought we would hop in their indoor jacuzzi and pool for a bit. The jacuzzi had a garden hose going in it to fill it. The hotel must have forgotten about it because water was overflowing on to the carpet where kids were playing ping pong and other games. This is not very sanitary and they are probably going to have mold and mildew issues if they do not replace the carpet soon.

The only good thing about this hotel was that it was near the interstate.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lulu1222
Reviewed September 11, 2008

I booked three rooms for my daughter's graduation. One for my wife and myself and two rooms for out-of-state grandparents.
My room had mold in the bathroom and the tub was dirty. Our room was located on the East side where all the truckers pulled in and out at all hours. My in-laws room was located on the other side of the building. Their rooms curtains were torn and let light in duing the night and that there were weekly and monthly tenants staying in rooms next to theirs,keeping them awake. The bathroom was not in much better shape than mine. My mother's room had a sink hole in the center of her bed and the bathroom door hinges were stripped out and the door couldn't open or close making it very hard to use. All three rooms had bed speads that were worn and tattered.
We paid an average of $75.00/night. Had I seen the rooms in advance, I wold NOT have paid $29.00/night and would have opted to sleep in my car.
All three groups complained about conditions and was told they were all booked and couldn't do anything about it.
Being Graduation week and everybody else being booked, we were stuck.
I TRUSTED the Ramada name. I hope you don't find yourself in the same situation. I will NOT be returning anytime soon.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank taebill
Reviewed June 12, 2008

Last year we were there to the Warbirds over the rockies.

This hotel is not first class - you pay less the average. For that little money the hotel was just fine.
There are to many complainer...that's the one with two carry on bags in the airplane and stand up when the craft still taxiing.

Anyhow, we will be there again this fall for 5 nights. This time we booked early and got the same rooms for $39 a night hehehe.

G-Pete

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank G_Pete_AllenTX
Reviewed May 22, 2008

Wow--I have traveled all over the world for many years, yet have never managed to stay somewhere quite this bad and still be asked to pay! Even the youth hostels throughout Europe and South America are cleaner.
I had to ask for a change in rooms when the original one had dead bugs all over the heater (just mosquitos or something). After looking at 3 rooms I finally settled for the ONE that did not have hair in the tub. The bedspreads are worn. There are no pads on the mattresses. The king sized bed had full sized blankets on it. One person in our group took a shower and found a hole in the towel large enough for his fist. Most places in this price range include a free, if not delicious, continental breakfast of some sort---not here! They don't even offer free coffee and wanted $12 for breakfast. The soda machines were broken, their computer had a virus and shut down on me, the printer was out of order. To be fair, they did give us a somewhat cheaper rate when we complained. The people at the desk are in a constant state of confusion although they are trying hard. Prices were not at all equitable, though. We had 5 rooms booked and rates were quoted differently for most. Discounts were given randomly as well, depending on how forceful one's complaints were. They are, apparently, under new ownership, and therefore going through some changes. I will not be going back to see how they did, though!!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family