“drive away”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #28 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed July 6, 2012

gross, scary looking, guys drinking beer outside on ledge, run down, dirty looking...drove right out of the parking lot

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank j m
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I honestly don't know where to begin. First of all we stayed at this location when it was a Ramada and it was nice, I don't know who owns it now but WOW its DISGUSTING! We got there and it smelled weird upon check in I asked for a goverment rate but because we reserved online changes couldn't be made the girl said, however she stated they had to upgrade us to a room with two full beds instead of the king I reserved online,the clerks at the desk are clueless. So we got to our room as soon as we walked in it smelled like skunk and ciggerettes and the bath tun was filthy the curtains were filthy and hanging off of the hooks, and the carpet was sticky couldn't take our shoes off. Ok so went to blow dry my hair after a shower blow dryer didn't work so called down to desk they said they would try and find one from another room , next day no blow dryet said they were gonna go get one from another room again never got it ended up having to go buy one I still called front desk to see where blow dryer was and was told none of the rooms had blow dryers or irons, this lady was a manager she said I was mistakenly told by someone who was new that they had blow dryers and they didn't. By the way there was a broken blow dryer in my room along with an iron and a broken ironing board lol. None of the ice machines worked it smelled like pee in the hallways, the police were there 3 or 4 time while we were there and there was a load party of some kind on the top floor til after 2 am. Weirdos just hanging outside til all hours of the night. DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE it is a HOLE!!!!!!Absolutley disgusting staff is clueless nobody cleans, smells everything smells will be contacting better business to have this place checked out shouldn't be open.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank wtfweirdo
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This was my first time staying at the plaza. The floors were so grose i couldn't let my daughter walk on it without shoes, the hallway floor was soaked.. when we told the front desk about it ( around eleven cause we didnt get to the room until late) they did nothing! a group of guys standing outseide MY room smoking pot and drinking until after 3 am... cops... 5 am evacuation of the hotel because smeone was setting fire to a room or something... first and last time i will ever enter that place!

Room Tip: anything that is not in this hotel... the feild behind it would be better
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank summer c
Reviewed May 27, 2012

absolutely disgusting... gang grafitti in elevators,, the place stinks,, your vehicles get ransacked in the parking lot at night.... first night there,, 3 cop cars in lot all night.. STAY AWAY!!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else and dont be cheap about it
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Scott33364
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This has got to be one of the disgusting places I have ever been to or experienced....in my life...We found:
lice (tried to catch the little bugger but squished it by accident...wanted to free it from the filth)
urine on the carpets
broken...everything...
mold
cigarette burns on the beds and blankets (non smoking room...we are non smokers)
heater spewed out something that BURNT my throat
I actually took pictures it was so bad...
This place rents out its rooms....by the week...hmmmm.....I believe I saw one of its occupants
with a sign looking for rent money...and I now know where they were staying...

DO NOT STAY IN THIS PLACE...IF....YOU VALUE YOUR HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Wechalkpi
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Rooms were filthy vagrants hanging around tile missing mold present burns in bedding rotting walls no fire sprinklers extinguishers out of date no working ice machines pool very disgusting bugs in room broken doors.....i can continue....need I? Pics as proof

• Stayed: May 2012
5  Thank Emsnow
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Please do not stay here! We stayed here 2 years ago when it was the Ramada Inn and it was very nice. It is not now. The pictures on this web page are a bold face lie! The pool was so filthy and ice cold we wouldn't dare use it. The hot tub was broken. There were live birds in the hotel flying around. The hall way has gang grafetti on the celings and walls. We saw a half naked prostitue in the hallway as well as a man that was odbviously on illeagle drugs in the hallway with his genitals hanging out for my children to see. The place was filthy. There was a drunk couple fighting in the hallway. The whole palce smelled like chemicals. I went to the front desk to ask for a refund because my family was not safe there. The desk attendant was very rude and refused. When I told him there was a hooker he said" you think I don't know that I work here". The police were up and down the hallways all night banging on the doors around us. it was horrifying! Please for your own personal safety and the safety of you loved ones DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family