We stayed here for 4 nights and although it wasn't terrible,we won't be staying here again. When we checked in, they told us that they are switching names so their computers weren't up and running and had to use the old credit card machine from the 70s which made me nervous because now there are 3 copies of our card information floating around somewhere. We got to our room and their was garbage still there and the TV was on the floor. We were quickly given another room which was better, but smelled funny every time we walked in. The continental breakfast was just okay. One day they ran out of spoons so those who wanted yogurt or cereal had to eat it with a fork. They didn't seem too worried about getting more either. There was an employee that must live there that shuffled into the breakfast area in her nightgown, a sweater and weird slippers to have breakfast which was terribly unprofessional. As we were eating another staff member walked up to use with 3 omelets in baggies in her hands and asked us if we wanted one and they don't even serve eggs of any kind. Who knows where that came from. Housekeeping came in and made the beds and replaced towels and that was pretty much it. They didn't empty garbage, replenish our toiletries, or wipe anything down. The hotel allows pets which is fine, but ALL rooms can have pets. There needs to be rooms that pets aren't in, I didn't want to smell other people's animals. It was the end of May and had been very warm, but the pool was empty. If you're going to stay here, you might want to call ahead if that' s important. This hotel is very outdated, the furniture in our room was stained and dirty, and the carpet felt weird when we walked on it. If they would update some of the furnishings, clean it, and re paint, it would be a huge difference. This is the type of place I could endure as a stop between places for one night. Staying here for 4 nights was way too many. Go anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Fort Collins/I-25 offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, coffee/tea in lobby, a business center, meeting space, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include mini-fridges, hairdryers, coffeemakers, cable TV, and Showtime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Fort Collins East / I-25 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Guesthouse Hotel Fort Collins
- Guesthouse Inn Suites Fort Collins