“Good value”

Hampton Inn Ft. Collins
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The staff was extremely helpful and caring.... recommendations for places to get dinner, carry out and delivery nearby, very accessible to everything in the area and way cheaper than staying in downtown Denver and closer to some of what i needed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jason M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Collins, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

We're so glad you chose to stay in Fort Collins and picked our hotel for your accommodations. It's always nice to hear great things about our staff and comfort and quality of the hotel. We look forward to having you dtay with us when you visit again. Have a great day!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Very friendly hotel. Fast check-in and very accommodating. Hotel was also close to places to eat. Rooms were clean and fresh. A welcome bath or shower was ideal after a 6-hour drive. Breakfast was adequate for a quick start to our day. I would stay at this establishment again and again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It's always a breath of fresh air to hear great feedback about our hotel and we thank you for that. We hope when you stay with us again your experience is even a better one. Thank you again for your feedback and hope you have a great day!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Overall a good experience. The day shift staff member who registered us in was a bit 'detached' and not overly friendly. However, the evening shift staff member Georgia, went out of her way to assist with directions and dinner suggestions. She was a true delight.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Benee K
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed two evenings in downtown Denver prior to our stay in Ft. Collins. The atmosphere at the Hampton was exactly what we needed to unwind. The staff was wonderful and the hotel was clean, fresh and new. A wonderful stay!!!!! My husband loved the freshly baked cookies!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I like the location the location of motel very much easy excess to the places we wanted to go also the people working there very friendly and nice at all time. we would stay there again when we are in town of ft collins

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn in Ft Collins rather than a slightly closer one for my work trip - mostly because of all the good reviews I'd read on it before selecting! It did not disappoint. I'm very glad I stayed at this Hampton Inn with very friendly and congenial staff who were even worried I was having altitude sickness (I didn't I was just exhausted from almost 2 days of flying). If I find myself in the area, I'm pretty darn sure I'll stay here again if I'm not at a friend's house.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Ask for a room without an adjoining door between the rooms. Otherwise you will hear every word spoken in the other room. Otherwise, the hotel was adequate for the price, although not as nice as other Hampton Inns I've stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family