“Business trip”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #20 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a standby place for us to stay in this area. Nothing special,but always good and with a fair price. We always enjoy our stay at this comfort suites. The breakfast is average,but the staff has always been very helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The Comfort Suites is in a good location in south Fort Collins. Numerous stores and restaurants are nearby and the area is safe for walking and other activities. We got a room with two queen beds that was very spacious, with a separate living room type area. The breakfast was satisfactory but not as great in variety as at competing hotels like Residence Inn. The pool and hot tub were nice and never very crowded. The wifi worked well. I needed to extend my stay and checked the rates online before going to the front desk to get it extended. They tried to rent the room at a rate above the online price, so I had to hassle with them about that. It's also annoying at this brand that they try to tack on a fee each day for using a safe in the room, whether you use it or not. They took off the charge upon my request at check out, but you shouldn't have to go through that. The hotel was a decent value for the price and is a nice place to stay for a short or extended visit to Fort Colins.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Average hotel. OVER PRICED. Clerk behind the counter readily admitted they inflated their rates because of a big softball tournament. We were charged $159 for what is normally a $94 room. Non-smoking hotel. First room we were assigned reeked of smoke. We insisted on moving. Next room was satisfactory.

Hot tub inoperable. Breakfast was edible.

The First morning, my mom, who is 87 years old, slipped and feel out of the shower. She hit and cut her on a towel bar. We ended up taking her to the emergency room. Other than offering to call 911, hotel staff offered nothing to help compensate for the injury or inconvenience.

One of the least saticfying hotel visits

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on our 2nd day of our 14 day vacation for 3 days. I like this hotel because we have a nice spacious room. There is a sitting area. We got the queen beds, nice pillows and bed was comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Bathroom is clean. Price is reasonable.

Room Tip: Since we ride a motorcycle we always request a room overlooking the parking lot and staff almost alw...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kaksi7
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stayed overnight with my daughter, front desk friendly helpful accommodating. Bed very comfortable. more thna plenty of room for two . LOTS of fresh clean towels. Cute pool great hot tub. Fresh lemon water on ice in lobby and breakfast was simple but very good with enough choices for all. I Thought the mini fridge and microwave was a perk! I have stayed at other locations in fort Collins and this is just as clean, convenient, and located in a good spot. I will definitely be backl

Room Tip: seemed a quiet place so any room would appear a good choice.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was in Fort Collins for 3 days of business, and spent my nights at the hotel. It is clean, well located, comfortable and the room size is generous. The staff is friendly, I didn't put them to any test, since I had no issues...however, the swimming pool generates strong chlorine smell, and is right by the elevators (slow elevators)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I work with groups planning tours and I have called 2 times now. One I had to leave a message with no return call so I called back today and was told by the gentleman on the phone that "they were busy and their computer was tied up so I needed to call back." He didn't offer to take my name and phone number and call me back when they were free which would have made for much better customer service in my opinion. Probably will not be calling this hotel for this stay or future group stays.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business