We stayed here as my husband had work in FC. We felt the hotel was dated. Needs a makeover badly.
The first room they gave us a key to was at the top of the stairs on the second floor, it REEKED of cigarette smoke because the side door to the hotel was at the bottom of the stairs and so many people are out there smoking. We immediately asked for a new room.
Our new room was on the 3rd floor. The cabinets in our kitchenette were all broken. The furniture in the living room was all stained. The bathroom was large and the bed was comfy.
While I do like dogs, I did feel there were way to many dogs in this hotel. All barking. Ugh.
They do not order enough USATODAY's, as each morn I came down (8am) they were all GONE. Ugh.
The breakfast is perfect. My only complaint was the HOT WATER for tea, ugh, it tasted like they had used that same large hot water thermos for coffee, ugh. Awful tasting.
One morning we wanted to eat outside on their lovely patio but absolutely everyone out on the patio was smoking. Ugh.
The internet was awful. My husband had reports to write and the internet was so spotty, working one minute and then kicking out the next minute. Ugh.
The TV service they have is great. Many channels to choose from. I believe it was DIRECTTV.
The staff always had smiles on their faces. All very friendly. Always willing to help you with anything you might need.
My husband will be coming to FC once a month for work but he will look elsewhere to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the great outdoors with the Residence Inn Fort Collins extended stay hotel as your home base. Whether you are here to go fly-fishing on the Poudre River, hike the world-famous Rocky Mountain National Park, or enjoy the Foothills Shopping Mall, our Fort Collins, Colorado hotel will take care of you. Explore the beautiful Colorado State University Campus or the historic Old Town Fort Collins, the inspiration for Main Street USA at Disneyland. Back at our Fort Collins, CO extended stay hotel, relax in our pool and hot tub, or get a workout in our fitness center. While you're here, experience all the comforts of home with separate living and sleeping areas and a fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy our newly upgraded complimentary hot buffet breakfast, a new and fresh experience every morning! Also enjoy complimentary snacks and drinks at our evening RI MIX every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We are also pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Residence Inn