“Happy Returns”

Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Happy Returns”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

I stayed at Ft Collins Marriott again mainly due to the attentive front desk manager.
If there was need for extra towels, a question regarding the indoor and outdoor pool areas, any concern was immediately addressed with courtesy and professionalism. I shall return.

Room Tip: Views to the west look to the beautiful mountain terrain. Concierge rooms a plus.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
David L, Manager at Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Thank you for writing a review of the Fort Collins Marriott on Trip Advisor. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and felt that you were taken well care of. We always strive to go above and beyond with all of our guests and facilitate any and all needs. Sounds like your time with us was relaxing we took great care of your needs. We hope to see you in the near future. Travel safe.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Albuquerque
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stayed only one night. It has been a long time since we have stayed in this long-time upper-end hotel in Fort Collins, and it is still very high quality. The front desk at check-in and check-out could not have been more helpful. The room was large and clean, the sheets crisp, the bedding very comfortable, and the bathroom immaculate. It is obvious the rooms are being kept-up very well. We did not use any of the other facilities, although we did notice one negative point: the pool deck severely needs a coat of paint. However, we were thoroughly pleased with our stay. We should note that the Marriott can be quite expensive at normal rates, but at the discounted rate we had, we could not have been more pleased.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vectorvictor
David L, Manager at Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you for visiting us again at the Fort Collins Marriott. We have in fact renovated almost the entire inside of the hotel since you were last with us. It did in deed turn out to be everything we had anticipated. I see that you noticed the pool decking that's needs a facelift. I have great news! We will be re-surfacing the entire indoor and outdoor pool deck this fall. We hope you will come back and pay us another visit and see what we will have done with the pool area. Thank you again and travel safe!
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

Before staying here I read through most of the reviews of it here on Trip Advisor. I felt as though the few "bad" reviews were complaints that could have easily been fixed by a phone call to the front desk, so I went ahead and booked my week and a half stay here.

It is true that most of the rooms do not have a refrigerator. I inquired at the front desk about possibly getting a refrigerator they were kind enough to comp it for be because of my extended stay. They were very quick about having it delivered too. I had just made it upstairs with my luggage when I heard a knock on the door.

The service was like this with every request that I made. Anything need that I had was either immediately met or I was given a very reasonable timeframe in which to expect service.

The rooms were immaculate, and the housekeeping staff was great in assisting me with anything I needed throughout the week.

I was also quite pleased that the only noise I could hear from my room at night was if a guest happened to slam their door shut, and I blame this on not having the common sense not to slam your door. I couldn't hear anything else from the rooms next to me, above me, or below me. There was virtually no noise from outside my room.

The rooms were a little pricier than I feel that they should be, but most of the hotels in this area of Fort Collins were at about the same price point.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your comments and accolades regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. Your kind words about our staff service are something we love to hear about. Taking great care of our guests is the number one priority at our hotel. We see so many comments about our associates going above and beyond for our guests and even for each other. It's so nice to hear it from another guest like you. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future!
Loveland, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

Me and my wife stayed here for a night away on our 10th anniversary. We were both VERY impressed with the staff and the quality of the room. It was clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable. I would stay there again in a heart beat. It was close to old town Fort Collins and close to many wonderful restaurants.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We also agree that we're in a great location, close to many different attractions, restaurants and outdoor activities in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado area. Thanks again for staying and we hope to see you back soon.
Newport, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

i have stayed here at least eight times because i visit Fort Collins, CO. regularly to visit my son and grand daughter. I always stay here and have ALWAYS had a great stay. There rooms are always VERY CLEAN, the LiNENS on the beds are PERFECTLY CRISP AND WHiTE every time, and the towels are the same, and if you request a mountain view, you get a lovely view of them. Just gorgeous!
I have room service the entire time I'm there , every time I visit and the food is ALWAYS FANTASTIC! The Eggs Benedict are exceptional and I have had them in Europe at some on the finest hotels that aren't as good as these, but the REAL TREAT here are the Spaghetti and Meat balls! I hope the chef here NEVER LEAVES because they are AMAZING! They aren't just any meatballs.. they have lamb, or veal in them and they are small and PERFECT- I am a foodie, and cook and love food, so i KNOW My FOOD;) I have this dish OFTEN when I'm here!
The entire staff here is FANTASTIC, especially the housekeeping staff, The chefs, and the food servers who get my food to me HOT for room service!! Also the front desk is AMAZING too! WHEN visiting Fort Collins I hIghly recommend the Marriott- also great free parking and centrally located.

Room Tip: ask for a mountain view room.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
David L, Manager at Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
hank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. I would have to agree with you that our menu is one of the best in town. The meatballs are one of my favorite items that we offer and everything on our breakfast portion of the menu is amazing. Sounds like you've made the Fort Collins Marriott your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
Long Beach Township, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stayed with my wife and daughters on the 6th floor overlooking the pool and lake. 4th time staying at this property. Service always good restaurant and lounge top notch. Indoor outdoor pool fun. Would like to see this level hotel adopt a shuttle and bell people for that finishing touch!!
Perfect stop for Colorado State. Must see the downtown past the CSU. Amazing little town with great nightlife. Colindale Golf Course 1 mile away is a good stop. Held a US Open qualifier there!!

Room Tip: ask to look out over the pool.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Giants-Rangers
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. We're happy to hear that you are a frequent guest of ours and once again enjoyed your stay. We hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, you will choose to stay with us once again. Travel safe!
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

I was surprised by the size of this hotel. It is truly a large facility. Great service and we really enjoyed the concierge lounge on the 6th floor.

Did not get a chance to use the pool, but it looked nice.

Room Tip: Get a view of the mountains
Green Features: Did not really notice the environmentally-friendly practices, so hard to comment
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
David L, Manager at Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. As you noticed, our staff service is something we always try to take above and beyond for all of our guests. Our concierge attendants have received some of the highest praise within the full service Marriott family. I'll pass your accolades on to them as well as the rest of the staff. Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to see you again soon! Travel safe.