We arrived late, coming in from Omaha. The room was booked, with only 2 rooms left. I had booked a mountain view room with a suite, but was given a room with two queens, and a view that was not showing mountains by any means. We had our Lab Winston with us, and I knew the extra room would have been a blessing.
Room was spotless, and it really was a lovely room. Plenty of towels, extra blanket and pillow. The hotel itself was nicely designed, so quiet and I only heard someone talking outside of room once. We ordered room service one time and the food was fine, the prices modest. My daughters Buffalo burger, was yummy, and the cheesecake divine.
Service was attentive, and beyond.
We were driving up side of the mountain, when my car broke down. It was a Sunday, so car towed via H & R towing, nice man who towed us. The owner of the Indian Village in Loveland, was nice enough to let us borrow his land phone, because our cell phones were no good at that point. Tow truck driver dropped us off at Ford dealership in Fort Collins, myself, two daughters, and yep the Lab Winston. When I called taxi company to pick us up,, over an hour wait. So I called the Hilton, and you know what, they were more than happy to pick up my motley group, it meant the world to me. Did I mention that the rental car company said no rentals available, and the others were closed by the time I called them that fateful Sunday?
Ford dealership had part brought in from Denver and a mere 800 dollars later I had a car, and they were able to get it fixed by closing on Monday. By the way the staff at the Ford dealership were nice, very.
Meanwhile, the staff at the Hilton told me that if I needed anything else, please let them know. They even took my daughter to a neighborhood store to find a towel to put on the seat for a car rental that I managed to get the next day.
You know what is really nice about this Hilton, for all of you animal lovers out there, this hotel is close by the University, and their Vet center. They are so welcoming to all members of the family, even those of the four legged kind. There was a one time pet fee, but oh so worth it. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Hilton Fort Collins, nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Our newly renovated hotel places you near wonderful recreational opportunities, diverse cultural attractions, lively nightlife and family fun. Discover Colorado's rivers and lakes, explore Old Town or unwind in a stylish bistro or bar. Whether you're in town for business, pleasure, or a visit to the Colorado State University, you're sure to enjoy an incredible stay at the Hilton Fort Collins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Hilton Hotel Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Hilton