“673d CES/CEIEC Program Manager”

Hilton Fort Collins
Ranked #19 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
GreenLeadersGold level
Anchorage, United States
“673d CES/CEIEC Program Manager”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Never stay here again. Hotel cares more for it catered event customers than Hilton Honor guests. Loud nosie from catered parties and no parking for hotel guest is unacceptable. Strongly recommend that your take your business to another chain that treats it paying guests like "guests"

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank Don H
Ned S, General Manager at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for the taking the time to review the Hilton Fort Collins. Please know that we greatly care for our hotel guests and our catered event customers. We do try to plan ahead for any large events in the hotel by making off-site parking available for employees and guests so that all of our guests may have parking in the lots on all sides of the hotel. We also actively try to respond to any noise complaints in the shared guest areas as quickly as possible. With large events and a high volume of people, there is some noise that is unmanageable, but we do try our best to offer quiet rooms away from the high traffic areas of the hotel. It is our hope that if you ever stay here again that your experience would be a more pleasant one. Again, thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Fort Collins.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Polish first
Williamsburg, United States
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I was in town for business and stayed three nights. The entrance was clean and inviting. The hotel is conveniently located to CSU which was great and they provided a free shuttle within a 3 mile radius. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Fort Collins! We greatly value your positive comments, and thank you for sharing them. We hope to see you again soon!
Wyoming
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We loved our weekend at the Hilton! Rooms are great, hotel is in a great location and offers a free shuttle throughout the Ft. Collins area. Very convenient we had dinner in Old Town and the shuttle service was a great option! Starbucks coffee in the lobby and the lounge offers a fun atmosphere too! We used the gym and hot tub and both were great!! We will for sure stay here again!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Ned S, General Manager at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for sharing your great experience! The shuttle is a great guest amenity, and I am glad to hear that you took advantage of it! Thank you for the positive comments. I hope we see you again soon!
Greensboro, Maryland
Reviewed February 2, 2014

If you're visiting the university, it's right across the street.

The staff made several dinner recommendations from very casual to upscale and they were all top notch. Rooms were fine - no complaints. Not the best Hilton. But, not the worst.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank otsthedog
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! As you said, we do have a knowledgeable front desk staff, and they love to make recommendations for our guests. We appreciate your review and hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again soon.
Chandler, United States
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My Daughter and I enjoyed our stay at the Hilton very much while we were visiting CSU and getting to know the area around Fort Collins. Great service and very clean and comfortable hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for recommending the Hilton Fort Collins! I am so glad that you and your daughter had a good time staying with us and getting to know the Fort Collins area. Please come again soon.
Fort Collins, United States
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This hotel for the most part was very good. the bed itself was the best part of the trip. Otherwise I was a ok to bad hotel. I ordered room service and the person who took the order messed up the drinks and how well I wanted my burger cooked on top of that the burger and fries were very cold and disgusting. My husband ordered the soup of the day and they gave him the wrong soup and milk when he ordered water. Another thing that went wrong is that they charged $10 for their internet which was another waste of my money because it kept disconnecting every 10 minutes or lost signal right. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THEIR INTERNET! YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR MONEY!! Not to mention that this all happened on my birthday. I would have rather gone to a different hotel and I wish that I had.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Jordan C
Ned S, General Manager at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for making us aware of your dissatisfaction with the room service that you ordered and the other difficulties you had during your stay. I truly hope that you told us about the incorrect room service order when it arrived, so that we had the opportunity to correct the problems. The poor internet connection in your room is concerning, since we do not usually have connection problems in any of the guest rooms.
It is very unfortunate that this all happened on your birthday. I am so sorry that you were not entirely satisfied with your stay. We would very much appreciate the opportunity to serve you again, with the hopes that you would experience the excellent guest satisfaction that we strive every day to achieve.

Travelers are raving about these Fort Collins hotels

Phoenix, United States
Reviewed January 17, 2014

The black mold growing on the ceiling above the light by the entry door of room 833 was a bit surprising to see from a Hilton hotel. I was honestly pretty dissatisfied with the channel selection on the TV as well. I would expect you would have all the basic cable channels at the very least. I travel with a ROKU player so I can enjoy internet TV while traveling but it apparently the HDMI port on the TV was disabled so that did me no good. Kind of surprised me there too. There was also a spring sticking out of the top of the closet door that kept it from closing properly. I've been to some Hiltons and they are usually pretty well kept. My stay was OK but it's nothing I would brag about. Someone SHOULD address the back mold issue though.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Roger A
Ned S, General Manager at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thanks very much for identifying the fact that we might have a small amount of black mold on the ceiling of a guest room. We have not had such a problem before and we immediately called a company that specializes in such issues to conduct a further investigation and to help ensure that, if such an issue does exist, that it is resolved promptly. We did immediately address the closet spring issue.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.