I have stayed many times at this hotel dropping of my daughter as it is right next to CSU. You will see by the lobby it looks like a former Embassy Suite with the atrium design. Rooms are always good and staff is very helpful. The locatoin right next to campus is a big plus. This hotel is easiy the nicest hotel right off campus.
Starbucks downstairs and a lobby restaurant which I've used for breakfast. Never tried the menu but they have a "cold" and "hot buffet" about 14 & 18 dollars if I recall. Pretty typical hotel food.
Overall for biz or to visit you the college this is my to to hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Hilton Fort Collins, nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Our newly renovated hotel places you near wonderful recreational opportunities, diverse cultural attractions, lively nightlife and family fun. Discover Colorado's rivers and lakes, explore Old Town or unwind in a stylish bistro or bar. Whether you're in town for business, pleasure, or a visit to the Colorado State University, you're sure to enjoy an incredible stay at the Hilton Fort Collins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Hilton Hotel Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Hilton