“Perfect Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
fort collins, United States
“Perfect Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Everything was perfect start to finish. The entire staff was courteous, knowledgable and very helpful! The hotel lobby is beautiful, the pool was clean and fun, and the workout center was clean and had fresh towels available. The breakfast was awesome, and the fresh fruit selection on the breakfast bar I can safely say, is unmatched by any hotel I have ever stayed in.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ned S, General Manager at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to give our hotel such a wonderful review! I have passed along your comments to our staff about how pleased you were with the service and amenities. We love to hear positive feedback from our guests and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Polish first
Paradise Valley, AZ, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

As a parent of a new student at CSU I was so happy to find such a great property next to campus. Many staff are students or graduates, but all were very good and full of helpful information as well. We received recognition and a few free amenities when it was know he was a future Ram.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the five star review of our hotel. Congratulations on your son's acceptance to CSU! We hope to see more of you over the next few years!
DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stay at this hotel a couple of times a year. The hotel is located next to Colorado State University and has a shuttle to Old Town, so it's very conveniently located. The people are very friendly and helpful and the hotel is clean and well-kept. It is my go to place in Fort Collins.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ned S, General Manager at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for your 5 star review of our property! I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with the service and comfort of your room, as well as the amenities our hotel has to offer. We enjoy receiving positive feedback from our guests and look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Cozumel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

My wife and I and our adult daughter and son and daughter in law stayed at the Hilton for our niece's graduation. The concierge room on the 9th floor is a worthwhile upgrade. It includes a hot breakfest with the same menu that is served on the ground floor breakfest buffet. It is open by room key 24/7 for snacks and soft drinks.

Our only problem with the hotel was a large group of young, noisy and overly active little league players staying at the hotel for a weekend tournamnt.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have always enjoyed staying at the Hilton in Fort Collins because of the service and hospitality of the staff, the cleanliness and comfort of the rooms, and the access to the restaurant, bar, fitness center and the jogging path just outside the west side of the hotel.

Seattle, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I normally stay at Comfort Suites for business so staying here I expected to be blown away since Hilton's are normally 2-3X the price. However, on arrival I learned that the internet was charged per device, per day which is much higher than the flat $10 that the website indicated. I was also disappointed to discover that the bathroom toiletries were not replaced the second day of my 3 day stay and that I could hear constant banging in my room. I expected first class treatment from Hilton and received far less than it. In future travel I will be staying with Comfort Suites instead.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonFortCollins, General Manager at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize for the noise problem you referenced and for any shortage of bathroom toiletries. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We hope to see you again in the future so we can accommodate you in any way we can.
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Our family was up for a visit to Colorado State University and stayed at the hotel for its proximity to the campus. We were rear-ended in an accident on the way up in Loveland, and my wife was sent by ambulance to the hospital. We were in the ER for several hours and checked in late. Being from out of town, I could not find a 24 hour pharmacy to get prescriptions for her. The front desk staff gave me directions to a pharmacy, and even offered to drive me there. They also offered us a late check out the next morning so I could accompany my daughter to campus while my wife rested in the room since she couldn't go with us. Just a great, helpful group. Also the kiosk on the first level serving Starbucks coffee and pastries for breakfast was very reasonable. We will stay there again when we come back up in a few weeks.