The Hotel was well-maintained. There were a large variety of meals available except for vegans. There was a clothes iron and iron board, hair dryer, chair and desk and two telephones.
There was a single sofa in the room as well. The heated pool was a welcome in the cold Colorado temperature. The only problem I had sometimes was that the noise from the cargo train that passes nearby could awake you if you are a light sleeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Hilton Fort Collins, nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Our newly renovated hotel places you near wonderful recreational opportunities, diverse cultural attractions, lively nightlife and family fun. Discover Colorado's rivers and lakes, explore Old Town or unwind in a stylish bistro or bar. Whether you're in town for business, pleasure, or a visit to the Colorado State University, you're sure to enjoy an incredible stay at the Hilton Fort Collins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Hilton Hotel Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Hilton