This property is right across the street from the CSU campus, so it is very convenient from that standpoint. That being said, it is also quite old and somewhat worn. Furniture is tired and the bathroom was very small. Another major annoyance was the speed of the wireless internet connection - lots of waiting for pages to load. I stay approximately 100 nights per year in hotels and I find newer properties to be preferable. Ft. Collins has a number of newer properties that fit the bill but they are much further from the CSU campus/Old Town.
On a significantly positive not, the staff/service at the Hilton was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the beautiful Hilton Fort Collins, nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Our newly renovated hotel places you near wonderful recreational opportunities, diverse cultural attractions, lively nightlife and family fun. Discover Colorado's rivers and lakes, explore Old Town or unwind in a stylish bistro or bar. Whether you're in town for business, pleasure, or a visit to the Colorado State University, you're sure to enjoy an incredible stay at the Hilton Fort Collins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
- Hilton Hotel Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Hilton